FREE MOD [ROOT] LotR: Heroes of Middle-earth™ Ver. 1.7.3.1462687 ZYGISK MOD MENU | GOD MODE | 1 HIT

The "Heroes of Middle-earth™ Ver. 1.6.5.1396874 MOD MENU" offers an intriguing twist to an already captivating gaming experience. With the addition of "GOD MODE" and "1 HIT," players can now explore Middle-earth with unparalleled power and ease. This modification not only provides an adrenaline-pumping advantage but also opens up new avenues for players to enjoy the game.

While mods like these can add excitement to gameplay, it's essential for players to use them responsibly, especially in multiplayer or competitive environments. To maintain a fair gaming experience, it's advisable to reserve these mods for single-player modes or within the boundaries set by the game's community guidelines.

Reactions: superbatgod
is there a way to change how much damage i do and how much i take, because if they check the logs they can propably see the numbers and if they look too crazy for a weaker team then they will ban me right? Can i change some settings of values by myself for example?

The other apk does this by modifying attack and defence values, we been asking joker to do the same for a while but I think he's been too busy

@JokerArt when you are free can you look into this? Instead of having a setting for maximum attack and max defence can you make a way for us to enter the value for attack and defence as your competitor mod does? This is the only thing that would make your mod amazing

Reactions: JokerArt
The other apk does this by modifying attack and defence values, we been asking joker to do the same for a while but I think he's been too busy

@JokerArt when you are free can you look into this? Instead of having a setting for maximum attack and max defence can you make a way for us to enter the value for attack and defence as your competitor mod does? This is the only thing that would make your mod amazing
i see. but i think my menu is safe than the other mod even the high attack represents high value.

i see. but i think my menu is safe than the other mod even the high attack represents high value.

Is it possible to keep your safer menu but make slider for attack and slider for defence? (or user input values as competitor does)

Currently the slider is either 0 (does no damage and receive no damage) or 1 (do full damage and receive no damage)

If you can do any of the above options (slider that works or user input value) that would be amazing

Reactions: CaptDipps
Tags Tags
lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ cheat lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ hack lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ mod rpg