This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

FREE MOD [ROOT] LotR: Heroes of Middle-earth™ Ver. 1.7.3.1462687 ZYGISK MOD MENU | GOD MODE | 1 HIT

I got the mod menu to work now by turning off the Enforce denylist option

But now the game is crashing and causing problems with the VM, I will try to reinstall the game and the mod

I have not had a chance to test if it is actually working either, since the game is crashing before I enter any battles

@JokerArt

This is as far as I get, I tried dragging damage multiplier to 1 but my characters do zero damage to enemies and enemies also do zero damage to me

Then the game crashes and displayes the android popup that the app has stopped and asks if you want to restart

This is tutorial isn't it? Its very scripted so maybe it doesnt like changes. Did you try it in raid or arena for example? Login into the game to your account, play through so you connect account, and then install the mod.

I heavily would recommend you also try to root your phone, if youre into hack/mod scene, having root phone is helpful. The mod works perfectly on root phone.

Yes, its tutorial - I tried it on my account and lost 16 energy because of the crash, so I tried on both accounts, it consistently crashes. I know about rooting but it also causes problems for my banking app etc which makes life inconvenient

Reactions: Mujado
@JokerArt
Will the mods continue to be like this in the future, or is this just temporary until CG fixes the game?
I hope it reverts to the old versions...

ty for the update :)

@JokerArt
Will the mods continue to be like this in the future, or is this just temporary until CG fixes the game?

I think these are changes by CG to make mod apks not work. Think the changes are permanent. But Joker is too good! It may seem more annoying but I think it's also way safer since you don't use unsigned apk and use official version of the game from playstore.

Reactions: JokerArt
use android 10 rom in vphonegaga.

Reactions: tt91ba and Mujado
@JokerArt

if dev fix the error message in unsigned apk i think i can make it work again. but since unsigned need root , its better to use zygisk anyway for less detection

What would a step-by-step installation process look like?:
1- Cell phone has root access
2- Download Magisk with zygisk
3- Download vphonegaga

I would like to know and after these steps??

What would a step-by-step installation process look like?:
1- Cell phone has root access
2- Download Magisk with zygisk
3- Download vphonegaga

I would like to know and after these steps??
install game inside vphone then import zygisk module then installed it in magisk then play the game

Reactions: Edupadrao
install game inside vphone then import zygisk module then installed it in magisk then play the game
I managed to install everything, however, the Mod Menu doesn't appear, the game is closing in the middle of the fight and the damage or defense isn't working.

I managed to install everything, however, the Mod Menu doesn't appear, the game is closing in the middle of the fight and the damage or defense isn't working.
Mod is work. No need phone rooted
You need dowload vphonegaga VPhoneGaGa v3.4.0 MOD APK | VIP Unlocked | Undetectable root - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps
But not Gold Prime Version,
Then use this manual. See video How to install Magisk on VPhoneGaga VM app (VIP only) - Magisk for non-rooted devices - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps
Then install game and enjoy

Reactions: JPOI and JokerArt
Yes, its tutorial - I tried it on my account and lost 16 energy because of the crash, so I tried on both accounts, it consistently crashes. I know about rooting but it also causes problems for my banking app etc which makes life inconvenient
Mod is work. No need phone rooted
First dowload ZYGISK MOD MODULE Download file PMT-com.ea.gp.capitalphx-debug.zip - First Step - ModsFire.com
Second dowload vphonegaga VPhoneGaGa v3.4.0 MOD APK | VIP Unlocked | Undetectable root - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps
But not Gold Prime Version.
Then use this manual. See video How to install Magisk on VPhoneGaga VM app (VIP only) - Magisk for non-rooted devices - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps
Finally you must desactive root tools in vphonegaga
Then install game and enjoy

Fair enough.
However, I'm not keen on rooting my phone, and using a VM is a bit slow and laggy for my phone.
I hope CG will address the game issues soon, it seems like it became buggy after the last patch.

which version do you recommend?!

Attachments

• IMG_20240125_120941.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 30
Finally, I managed to install this Mod!!!
It was difficult, but it worked!!!

I'm just afraid that the damage is too high!

And the game sometimes closes by itself.

thank you for the patience!!!

Reactions: kyaw kyaw13
Tags Tags
lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ cheat lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ hack lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ mod rpg