This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

FREE MOD [ROOT] LotR: Heroes of Middle-earth™ Ver. 1.7.3.1462687 ZYGISK MOD MENU | GOD MODE | 1 HIT

Bonjour Existe il un Mod pour le jeu Lost Light ? ( simple question...) je croise beaucoup de cheaters sur ce jeu...

Aucune idée, je te laisse parcourir le forum. Et le sujet ici n'a pas lieu d'être, il s'agit de LOTR. Si tu veux continuer c'est en MP mais pas ici.

if thats all i need to do thats good, im logged in with google, so can just overwrite with signed from then on i take it?

if thats all i need to do thats good, im logged in with google, so can just overwrite with signed from then on i take it?
yes. if you installed my mod you can install it over the app instead. but if your google log in was sign out and need to sign again you need to ask for unsigned then.

Hey my mod was working then I went to install the updated one and it signed me out now might be becaused I downloaded the signed one how do I get the unsigned mod?

mmm getting same error even when i remove the game and try a fresh install with the new files. bluestacks issue?

Previous ones install again with no issues.

mmm getting same error even when i remove the game and try a fresh install with the new files. bluestacks issue?

Previous ones install again with no issues.
wait. even unsigned? are you patch with lucky patcher? and your bluestacks rooted right

yea i can put the old unsigned one back on no issues, only the new versions give an error. checked LP. all 3 options are patched.

Tags Tags
lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ cheat lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ hack lotr: heroes of middle-earth™ mod rpg