PMT FREE MOD Royal Kingdom Ver. 33931 MOD MENU APK | UNLIMITED HEART, AUTO CLEAR, FREE BOOSTER, UNLOCK FRAME, BADGE, AND STYLE NAME

App-Architecture
ARM64 (arm64-v8a | 64-Bit)
@xyzhunter

Question about Unlimited Booster and Autoclear.


Hi xyzhunter, and thank you for your work — it's always so precise and reliable.

I've been using your Royal Kingdom mod for a very long time, but I use it very rarely because I'm worried about getting banned.

Based on your knowledge of the app's code, I'd like to ask which of the two features — Unlimited Booster or Autoclear — is less likely to be detected by the servers.

Unlimited Booster seems like it could be relatively easy to detect because the balance wouldn't match the expected values.

But what about Autoclear? If it's used on the penultimate or final move, would that be harder for the server to detect?

Also, is the number of moves made in a game something that is sent to or checked by the servers?

Thanks again for your work and for taking the time to answer my questions. I really appreciate it!
 
@xyzhunter

Question about Unlimited Booster and Autoclear.


Hi xyzhunter, and thank you for your work — it's always so precise and reliable.

I've been using your Royal Kingdom mod for a very long time, but I use it very rarely because I'm worried about getting banned.

Based on your knowledge of the app's code, I'd like to ask which of the two features — Unlimited Booster or Autoclear — is less likely to be detected by the servers.

Unlimited Booster seems like it could be relatively easy to detect because the balance wouldn't match the expected values.

But what about Autoclear? If it's used on the penultimate or final move, would that be harder for the server to detect?

Also, is the number of moves made in a game something that is sent to or checked by the servers?

Thanks again for your work and for taking the time to answer my questions. I really appreciate it!
its better read thread by g-bo :
 
Tags Tags
puzzle

Similar threads

Back
Top Bottom