Outdated Rupaul's Drag Race Superstar Ver. 1.3.4 MODMENU Apk | Lipstick | Rudollas | Gems | WXP |

Ego_Apple

Platinian
Feb 4, 2022
USA
Wow you're so quick! Thanks for the constant updates. They should hire you as a dev, they're struggling so much for this game. (latest update wiped most regular users progress. X_X)
Did it *actually* wipe their progress? I play this game regular without mod on my iPad, and yeah, I had to go through the beginning stuff again, but once I was able to click settings, I got my cloud save no problem.

Ego_Apple

Platinian
Feb 4, 2022
USA
Wow you're so quick! Thanks for the constant updates. They should hire you as a dev, they're struggling so much for this game. (latest update wiped most regular users progress. X_X)
Same with my sis, btw. She just text me practically having kittens that all her stuff was wiped (iOS, not modded), but once she was able to access settings, she got it all back from her cloud save. Game Center or whatev.

Ego_Apple

Platinian
Feb 4, 2022
USA
@DokoRoxor any chance you might have time to take a look at why the badges and weekly/daily challenges aren't working/showing up? I know this is just a hobby for you, so whenever you have time would be so super awesome. Many thanks for your brilliant works!

Reactions: Celesterxc

DokoRoxor

Just Crazy
Original poster
Jun 9, 2018
Somewhere in The Sky
@DokoRoxor any chance you might have time to take a look at why the badges and weekly/daily challenges aren't working/showing up? I know this is just a hobby for you, so whenever you have time would be so super awesome. Many thanks for your brilliant works!
I dont know why this happened cuz my mod dont interact with this part seem some players using original have the same problem . If the season is link to google play games . If one of you are root + corepatched and are ok to be a testers and make test with me , send me a private message with your discord.

Ego_Apple

Platinian
Feb 4, 2022
USA
I dont know why this happened cuz my mod dont interact with this part seem some players using original have the same problem . If the season is link to google play games . If one of you are root + corepatched and are ok to be a testers and make test with me , send me a private message with your discord.
Okay. Thanks much for responding. Mine is not linked to Google play games, if that info helps at all.

Jjotterbear

Platinian
Jan 25, 2021
Usa
Please update to 1.3.3

Also please explain the instructions a bit more clearly as to how to fix the progression getting stuck. Because my game is stuck, and it can't be reset. Tried uninstalling, clearing storage and cache but game just stays this way.

Reactions: Hatdoghekhek

Ego_Apple

Platinian
Feb 4, 2022
USA
Please update to 1.3.3

Also please explain the instructions a bit more clearly as to how to fix the progression getting stuck. Because my game is stuck, and it can't be reset. Tried uninstalling, clearing storage and cache but game just stays this way.
When you open the game, click on that little icon that is overlaid on the game. It expands. There is a toggle next to the word "Currencies." Toggle it off.

Armonia

Rookie
Feb 16, 2022
Turkey
Hello there, I've downloaded it but when I launched, it started a brand new char. Since I can't use Google play to login to my original char, I'm kinda stuck. I've Uninstalled and reinstalled the mod 3 times. It always finds the new char's user ID again and again. Is there a way to clear the cache and make it find my original user ID?