Outdated Rupaul's Drag Race Superstar Ver. 1.3.4 MODMENU Apk | Lipstick | Rudollas | Gems | WXP |

jirachuu

Platinian
Feb 17, 2022
Dubai
I feel like the New Season Coming Soon glitch, along with the empty shops once you bought all items available are caused server side. Maybe the game detects the abnormal amount of Ru Badges then shadowbans the account on the modded apk. Despite even the legit app players experiencing this, they may fix it by updating the app or doing some troubleshooting but for us it's over 💀

mazhy

Rookie
Feb 19, 2022
UK
hello, i need help :( i cant download the file, everytime i press download, it refreshes the page. I saw it says 3rd party software like IDM, ADM is needed, but i dont know what is that, can someone help ? :\

TheEvilBunny

Rookie
Feb 9, 2022
Philippines
Thanks for this! :face03:
It worked for the first few hours. But now, I can't participate in daily and weekly challenges. 😕
It just says "A new season will start soon"
But when I checked my other phone, the season is just fine. Hope someone can help.

TheEvilBunny

Rookie
Feb 9, 2022
Philippines
hello, i need help :( i cant download the file, everytime i press download, it refreshes the page. I saw it says 3rd party software like IDM, ADM is needed, but i dont know what is that, can someone help ? :\
Hi, just to be sure. You're using an android phone right? Maybe try and go to your Downloads folder or check if you have pop-up blockers. Hope this helps.

TheEvilBunny

Rookie
Feb 9, 2022
Philippines
I feel like the New Season Coming Soon glitch, along with the empty shops once you bought all items available are caused server side. Maybe the game detects the abnormal amount of Ru Badges then shadowbans the account on the modded apk. Despite even the legit app players experiencing this, they may fix it by updating the app or doing some troubleshooting but for us it's over 💀
Same thoughts! My non-modded account works fine though. So I think this is only happening to our accounts. Maybe a patch on the mod app is needed.

mazhy

Rookie
Feb 19, 2022
UK
Hi, just to be sure. You're using an android phone right? Maybe try and go to your Downloads folder or check if you have pop-up blockers. Hope this helps.
Hello, yes, I am using android. I have nothing in downloads folder, latest version is 1.3.2. i have no pop up blockers as I was able to download before.

DokoRoxor

Just Crazy
Original poster
Jun 9, 2018
Somewhere in The Sky
If one of you got discord and are active and want help me send me a private message with your discord name i will maybe need a tester who know the game properly.

Last edited:

mmartin

Platinian
Feb 10, 2022
USA
I lost everything. I opened my game and a different game was there so I tried reinstalling the mods and I don't have anything and don't know how to get any of it back. I'm super frustrated because i know I've used mods but I've put a lot of time into this app. I'm ready to abandon it completely after all of the issues and now this.