Outdated Rupaul's Drag Race Superstar Ver. 1.3.4 MODMENU Apk | Lipstick | Rudollas | Gems | WXP |

DokoRoxor

Just Crazy
Original poster
Jun 9, 2018
Somewhere in The Sky
I was starting to think about the google Signature Interact with the season so test Everything , Original Game fresh account no root phone >> Login google play >>> season Coming soon , I try mod Unsigned Apk with google Login still same No season .
I try to mod the game itself to unlock season , same no result .
I Dont know from where this bug come , but its happened on both Mod and Original but seem not happened to everyone.
I think you have to wait they Fixed these issue , On my side nothing i can do more.

TheEvilBunny

Rookie
Feb 9, 2022
Philippines
I was starting to think about the google Signature Interact with the season so test Everything , Original Game fresh account no root phone >> Login google play >>> season Coming soon , I try mod Unsigned Apk with google Login still same No season .
I Dont know from where this bug come , but its happened on both Mod and Original but seem not happened to everyone.
I think you have to wait they Fixed these issue , On my side nothing i can do more.
Thanks DokoRoxor for your efforts. We'll wait and see then. :face46:

Reactions: josefrts

Ego_Apple

Platinian
Feb 4, 2022
USA
Your work is much appreciated! Thanks so much for putting your time into this.

Ego_Apple

Platinian
Feb 4, 2022
USA
Same thoughts! My non-modded account works fine though. So I think this is only happening to our accounts. Maybe a patch on the mod app is needed.
It's definitely not just happening on modded accounts. There's a lot of buzz about both the new season bug and the empty shop bug on Facebook. I also play not modded on a different device, and I'm having the empty shop issue.

Ego_Apple

Platinian
Feb 4, 2022
USA
Hey love ur wrk but my shop disappeared and so did the week/daily challenge also disappeared.. what should I do?
You should search the web and Facebook for this issue (and maybe take a quick look at the rest of the posts in this thread) . It's happening to many players on Android and iOS and is not related to this mod. There is no fix right now. Apple has even been refunding players for all previous purchases, because this issue has been going on for about two weeks now.

jirachuu

Platinian
Feb 17, 2022
Dubai
Got it, thank you! I got skyrocketed to 2 billion badges, is there any way to reduce that? Pretty much outs me. I mainly didn't want to have to worry about gems for the events
Nope! No fix for that. And once that happens, your daily, weekly and shops will be gone and you start to get stuck on "New Season Coming Soon" after.

Reactions: josefrts

MTLT2832

Platinian
Jun 14, 2021
You should search the web and Facebook for this issue (and maybe take a quick look at the rest of the posts in this thread) . It's happening to many players on Android and iOS and is not related to this mod. There is no fix right now. Apple has even been refunding players for all previous purchases, because this issue has been going on for about two weeks now.
I think I figured that out for the reason I didn't make another post.... Bye✌🏾🙄

nellbell22

Rookie
Mar 1, 2022
Angola Indiana
Everything work fine toggle on during game is loading you got the money , if you toggle on when game is already load the currency will be update when you receive the specified currency , exemple you receive rudollas the amount will change. Then toggle off if you want upgrade wxp , its simple.
I downloaded both mods, but i'm not sure where to go to toggle them on and off, or what to install to do that. I'm new to this and any help would be greatly appreciated.

jirachuu

Platinian
Feb 17, 2022
Dubai
Update to 1.3.4 and Update Info on main thread about season etc.
Enjoy !
Hey, thanks for the update! However I have one small request. Is it possible if the mod can be remodded and only give the money currencies (RuDollas and Gems) and not the resources (Ru Badges and Kiki chest keys)? It seems like those are the ones causing the problems in game. This game has no reset option so I want to start over without getting shadowbanned.