PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Seven Knights Idle Adventure Ver. 1.15.00 Zygisk MOD Menu | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Faster Move Speed

Post number 573 has been selected as best answered.

Hi guys do you push dungeons even if your line up power is low?. Im at dungeon 35 and it has x3 of my power im not ban. Anyone can comment there experiences. I'll help to. This are my expirements for few weeks.

1. On infinite floor you can push safe if your power is half of the floor. Its safe. Im at floor 290 right now.
2. If you are new you can push until 2,400 stages without ban. Then upgrade your line up to lvl 30 and can push until 6,400 without ban. Im currently at stage 6,400 hunting research mats.

Thats all. Please comment your ideas or just pm me. Thank you. Happy cheating

Hi guys do you push dungeons even if your line up power is low?. Im at dungeon 35 and it has x3 of my power im not ban. Anyone can comment there experiences. I'll help to. This are my expirements for few weeks.

1. On infinite floor you can push safe if your power is half of the floor. Its safe. Im at floor 290 right now.
2. If you are new you can push until 2,400 stages without ban. Then upgrade your line up to lvl 30 and can push until 6,400 without ban. Im currently at stage 6,400 hunting research mats.

Thats all. Please comment your ideas or just pm me. Thank you. Happy cheating
I'm testing some methods to avoid the account ban, and so far all the bans I've had have been in the infinite floor, if there is any tip I could give to those who are using the MOD it's to avoid using in the infinite floor, the levels themselves for now haven't come any ban for that

Reactions: Jqwert1 and acemark
I'm testing some methods to avoid the account ban, and so far all the bans I've had have been in the infinite floor, if there is any tip I could give to those who are using the MOD it's to avoid using in the infinite floor, the levels themselves for now haven't come any ban for that
You are using vip. Im not sure we are same.

Watch out bro

1706924302574.png

Reactions: erhamsyahalrasyid
Tags Tags
casual seven knights idle adventure seven knights idle adventure cheat seven knights idle adventure hack seven knights idle adventure mod