PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Seven Knights Idle Adventure Ver. 1.15.00 Zygisk MOD Menu | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Faster Move Speed

Post number 573 has been selected as best answered.

i cant believe its working, i followed all the instructions from installing vpghonegaga, magisk, zygisk, yes yes. thankyou :pepe007:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-19-05-44-07-719_com.vphonegaga.titan.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-19-05-44-07-719_com.vphonegaga.titan.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 80
Reactions: Jqwert1
check your team level, and compare it with people on rank. if you cannot kill a boss in a stage with all 3 dishes being used, you should not proceed forward. your team has to be able to kill a boss with 3 dishes without MOD enabled. if you move beyond your team's potential, they immediately catch you and inflict a ban. the same is true for infinite tower as well. you must play wise to develop your team while using the MOD. if you keep rushing, you will face a ban.
I have been banned twice in the past couple of months, but now own a team of 1100 level, with ~8k arena score, at stage 7400 and infinite tower at level 650. just play wise and do not rush. I never used multiplier settings beyond 2, only using move speed at level 6. never use defense amplifiers or god mode, or freeze/dump enemy modes. just enable always crit hit and marksman mode and you will probably be safe.​

So, is there a point of using the modif like you said "your team has to be able to kill a boss with 3 dishes without MOD enabled." then just delete the mod and play normally then? what if i use marksman and always crit mod, using dishes and get pass the boss that normally i cant beat? but because of the marksman and crit always, i can get past

So, is there a point of using the modif like you said "your team has to be able to kill a boss with 3 dishes without MOD enabled." then just delete the mod and play normally then? what if i use marksman and always crit mod, using dishes and get pass the boss that normally i cant beat? but because of the marksman and crit always, i can get past
No need. Im using the free mod and im at 10400 stages rn. Just dont do nightmare mode if your cp is not 4g up. 1 month playing and all good.

any tips for the infinite tower ? so i dont get ban?
Im at inf 525 rn. On inf 1 to 200 you can use mod if the cp of your line up is half of the floor.. And on 201up you need to play it without mod. Use this for line up

Tags Tags
casual seven knights idle adventure seven knights idle adventure cheat seven knights idle adventure hack seven knights idle adventure mod