This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Seven Knights Idle Adventure Ver. 1.15.00 Zygisk MOD Menu | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Faster Move Speed

Post number 573 has been selected as best answered.

i cant believe its working, i followed all the instructions from installing vpghonegaga, magisk, zygisk, yes yes. thankyou

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-19-05-44-07-719_com.vphonegaga.titan.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 80
Reactions: Jqwert1

So, is there a point of using the modif like you said "your team has to be able to kill a boss with 3 dishes without MOD enabled." then just delete the mod and play normally then? what if i use marksman and always crit mod, using dishes and get pass the boss that normally i cant beat? but because of the marksman and crit always, i can get past

No need. Im using the free mod and im at 10400 stages rn. Just dont do nightmare mode if your cp is not 4g up. 1 month playing and all good.

No need. Im using the free mod and im at 10400 stages rn. Just dont do nightmare mode if your cp is not 4g up. 1 month playing and all good.
can i use marksman and crit always only? sometime i bypass the wall that i cant get pass without mods. but because i use marksman and crit always, i can get pass some stages

any tips for the infinite tower ? so i dont get ban?
Im at inf 525 rn. On inf 1 to 200 you can use mod if the cp of your line up is half of the floor.. And on 201up you need to play it without mod. Use this for line up

Tags Tags
casual seven knights idle adventure seven knights idle adventure cheat seven knights idle adventure hack seven knights idle adventure mod