PMT FREE MOD Shadow Slayer: Demon Hunter Ver. 1.2.42 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Gem | Attack Multiplier | Defense Multiplier | God Mode

everything worked perfectly fine including the free in app purchases, but can u add no cd in the next update? if it's possible. Again thanks for the mod appreciate it alooott

I just want to say @Yunana24 i tested everything, i see some people say the in app purchase is working but it didnt work for me for some reason, but u should also say in description that u get locked(or banned) from tournament which is some co op or pvp idk anyway u get banned from using this
Screenshot_20231024-104419_Shadow Slayer.jpg

Playin this game bout few hours now, but I didn't know u could get banned from the tournament :face26: but it's aight. I see lots of users said that the Free IAP's not working idk why it worked for me probably it have something to do with root or something idk. But i hope if there's an update u would not remove the Free IAP from the mod :face16: @Yunana24

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231024-173947.png
    Screenshot_20231024-173947.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20231024-173937.png
    Screenshot_20231024-173937.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 55
希望保留免費購買,這對我來說很有用~~~感謝~~

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231024-181717_Shadow_Slayer.jpg
    Screenshot_20231024-181717_Shadow_Slayer.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 49
Playin this game bout few hours now, but I didn't know u could get banned from the tournament :face26: but it's aight. I see lots of users said that the Free IAP's not working idk why it worked for me probably it have something to do with root or something idk. But i hope if there's an update u would not remove the Free IAP from the mod :face16: @Yunana24
I didnt even use iap, only diamond rewards for draws and gold to up my equip, and i got banned from tournament, they sure have some anti cheat things to verify the number of pulls or gems

Reactions: Aditya 196
Tags Tags
action roguelike rpg shadow slayer shadow slayer cheat shadow slayer hack shadow slayer mod shadow slayer: demon hunter shadow slayer: demon hunter cheat shadow slayer: demon hunter hack shadow slayer: demon hunter mod shadow slayer: ninja game war shadow slayer: ninja game war cheat shadow slayer: ninja game war hack shadow slayer: ninja game war mod shadow slayer: the dark impact shadow slayer: the dark impact cheat shadow slayer: the dark impact hack shadow slayer: the dark impact mod