FREE MOD Snowbreak: Containment Zone Ver. 2.1.0.54 Mod Menu | Speed Hack | Unlimited Bullets | Damage Hack | Dumb Enemy

Is the mod still working? Because when I installed it it wasn't Mod Menu so is it always active mod? How do I know I'd they are working?any way to check it? Also qhat it the checksum(line of numbers and letters) in the download section?

Is the mod still working? Because when I installed it it wasn't Mod Menu so is it always active mod? How do I know I'd they are working?any way to check it? Also qhat it the checksum(line of numbers and letters) in the download section?
Title says menu, just make sure to allow the permission to "appear on top" so the menu can pop up. Ias far as checksum hash, imagine you have a toy box with many different toys. If you want to make sure no one has taken any toys out or put any new ones in, you might count all the toys. A file checksum hash works in a similar way but with files on a computer. It creates a special number (called a "hash") based on all the tiny pieces of the file. If even one tiny piece of the file changes, the hash will be different, just like if one toy is missing or a new toy is added, your count will be different. This way, you can easily check if the file is exactly the same as before.

Title says menu, just make sure to allow the permission to "appear on top" so the menu can pop up. Ias far as checksum hash, imagine you have a toy box with many different toys. If you want to make sure no one has taken any toys out or put any new ones in, you might count all the toys. A file checksum hash works in a similar way but with files on a computer. It creates a special number (called a "hash") based on all the tiny pieces of the file. If even one tiny piece of the file changes, the hash will be different, just like if one toy is missing or a new toy is added, your count will be different. This way, you can easily check if the file is exactly the same as before.
Thank you and I found the mod and it's really interesting because the red dot is the MOD MENU and i didnt know until i clicked it
Screenshot_20240702_075919_Snowbreak.jpg

Cut the long story short lol