Shared [Tested] Soccer Club Management 2025 Ver. 1.0.8 MOD APK | Unlimited currency | VIP unlocked | Maximum rating & more

I would like to convey to some commenters that I owe no one anything. This mod is available for download absolutely free, so your additional demands and complaints are not very appropriate (only constructive criticism, suggestions for improving the mod, and reports of any bugs are welcome). Don't like the slow updates? I have a couple of solutions:
1. Find and study a few android-modding guides online, after which you can create mods for new versions yourself at the pace you want.
2. There should be plenty of mods for this game online, use one of them.

And now information for the rest of the users of my mod:
I don't have much free time right now and not much energy to work on modding this game, so the mod update is temporarily suspended. Thanks for your understanding

@A.Flores I completely understand that creating and maintaining mods is a voluntary effort, and I respect your time and energy. :) However, it's worth remembering that when you share a mod with the community, it inevitably invites feedback, both positive and negative. While you don't owe anyone updates, maintaining a positive and open dialogue with your users can help foster goodwill and understanding. Instead of dismissing complaints outright, maybe acknowledging the users frustration(without promising anything)could be more productive. After all, they’re fans of your work and want to see it succeed, which is why they express these concerns.

@A.Flores We ask you this because you are the best person who made this modification for this game. Therefore, everyone who speaks wants one thing from you, which is to continue modifying this game. But you think that all those who criticize you or demand an update do so because they trusted you and your modifications. This is because of their love for your modifications to this game. There are many From the sites and people who made many modifications to this game, but we chose you and trusted you. For this reason, we want you to update and continue. You can answer that you will not be able to make any modifications from now on, but do not ignore the people who trusted you and asked you for updates just because they trust you. We know the effort. What you provide and we appreciate it. This is why we always support you, but you do not ignore us. We ask you for updates, not because you owe us, but because we trust you and your work. We ask you for your understanding.

I would like to convey to some commenters that I owe no one anything.
Thanks for your understanding

Bro, thanks for the great great mod.
This is an example the modder who play his own modded game.

By the way, if you decide to mod again, can you please investigate if possible to disabled the international call up ?

You see, I create a new club at germany 10+ season ago with 60+ all local german born player with 90+ rating.
Whenever germany got event, all FREAKING 60+ players got call up...
Make me wonder if they go soccer or orgies...
Then my MANAGER will get into panic mod
1) call back loan
2) buy useless player

And all this shit happen everytime got call up...

Tags Tags
day 12 month 10 working jrptt selpi