Open Request Soul Knight Prequel

acediam23

Platinian
pcZJ7EXQfpVSVtnhm_QbubyoEMtGv3v-5sqHYG2cSUie0=s280.png


Game Name: Soul Knight Prequel

Google Play Store Link:

APK Link:

Cheat Requested:
  • Anything possible
Have you tried any cheat engines?:
No -> I don't have knowledge about modding
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
I'm using atk DMG hack and other stats but I mix exp hack and immediately to level another character to max I think because of exp so anyone I think don't use it. Atk DMG hack any got banned here?
 
Is it really impossible to change the card drop rate? I tried finding it using fruits to increase and decrease the drop rate using GG but didn't managed to. The grinding is making me crazy!
 
Drop rate hack is still working with walking in the wall plus one hit mobs. Stats hack still working just don't try to use exp hack you will get banned
 
there are many method of drop rate hack, you can find them in alot of telegram channel, bilibili,
leaking it here will ruin the game so i wont share it here, you can dm me on dc(@aznoobnam) ill tell what i know
 

Similar threads

Back
Top Bottom