Not Working SoulWorker Anime Legends Ver. 1.00.0027 MOD Menu APK | One Hit Kill | God Mode

hello there, i just found this game and it looks nice, so im here a " nice guy" and i will help anybody who wants to use this mod.
I saw people talking about a unsigned version of this game, i didnt saw it so i can only use signed version( this wont matter anymore if unsigned version is live again)
Anyway for people who play one emulator or use root on phone and they dont have a unsigned version ( idk if this works without root)
so lets start
1. instal googleplay version then run, log in with google, then do tutorial etc.
2. press "home button" and go to home page, dont close the game
3. just drag ( if you use NOX like me) the app(signed) on screen and instal it
4. now just open the game, it will login google account and you can use the modded game.
As a matter of fact, this works only once, if you close the game, then it wont work again so you need to do all the steps above
is not a better way, but it works and you can use the mod for whatever you want the play normal game, maybe?
i hope i can help you people with this, btw this will work in many games, not all of them, but it may work in some( i tried on injustice 2 and is working)
here a pic with signed version so you can see that is working
2323.png

Tags Tags
platinmods soulworker anime legends soulworker anime legends mod soulworker anime legends platinmods