Outdated Star Wars™: Starfighter Missions Ver. 1.12 MOD APK | Menu | God | DMG | Skill | Score

@Sonycok and other ppl with forceclose after you play the game awhile.
You are Banned. I tested it now 2 times. After i cleared the daily Mission what need more Battlepower then me and 24hr later i was banned.
Normal mission are safe in my POV.

@Sonycok and other ppl with forceclose after you play the game awhile.
You are Banned. I tested it now 2 times. After i cleared the daily Mission what need more Battlepower then me and 24hr later i was banned.
Normal mission are safe in my POV.

I had been wondering why I was able to play the game normally for the first 24 hours and then all of a sudden the game just goes off after a few seconds of loading.

I will avoid the daily missions from now on then thanks for letting us know.

Is there anything that guilds can detect we are using this mod? I've stopped using the score mod as it's easy to click on someones username and see the scores they've got.

I've just had the same thing happen again. The game will load, everything looks good then it just cuts off after about 10 seconds.

If this is a ban, I never used the score mod, never touched daily missions and only just finished level 20 in free play. I even stopped using the damage mod and mainly kept to God mode so I didn't have to keep repeating missions I've played endless times to keep getting back to where I was.

I think something happens when you unlock challenges because I'm sure it's at the same point every time that the game refuses to work.

Every single mod APK for this game now comes up with a security message upon attempting to load it. See screenshot for details. I've downloaded from multiple sources all with different signatures and no mod apk will work now.

Anyone know of a way round this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-26-10-33-32-111_com.joymax.starwarsstarfighter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-26-10-33-32-111_com.joymax.starwarsstarfighter.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 114
Tags Tags
star wars™: starfighter missions hack star wars™: starfighter missions mod