PMT FREE MOD Summoners Greed: Tower Defense Ver. 1.79.2 MOD Menu APK | Free In-App Purchase

Post number 842 has been selected as best answered.

Thank you haha ! - Great MOD :face31:

Well... I can see between the posts that some people are noob like I was hahaha !

So here is a noob Guide "how to" :face19:
* Yes there are ads in the download links.. just keep on pressing and close down the pop-ups in time it will start download :face12:

* Download the 1st and 2nd link. - Start play on the first link "Summoner's Greed- Endless Idle TD Heroes_v1.20.5_bypass_Signed"
till the tutorial is done. (to wave 15 I think it was.)

* Connect the game to your facebook account and then close the game.

* Drag and drop the the 2nd APK. into your Emulator (Works like that on (NOX app plater)
- "Summoner's Greed- Endless Idle TD Heroes_v1.20.5_Mod_Signed"
This will not be an install, (like I was waiting for it would do lol) :face20: just open the game again, and you are good to go to play with the MOD.

Have fun :face31:
Maybe do one for cellphones?

My phone isn't rooted how I bypass tutorial i can't install mod apk over original it requires a rooted phone to install over it

Can you please upload to new location? Looks like the host site isn't going to bother coming back, it's been at 0 for ages :(
Or if someone has the correct APK's could you upload to Google drive and share please?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210107-041834.png
    Screenshot_20210107-041834.png
    864.6 KB · Views: 135
Tags Tags
hypercasual single player strategy summoner's greed summoner's greed cheat summoner's greed hack summoner's greed mod