PMT FREE MOD Summoners Greed: Tower Defense Ver. 1.79.4 MOD Menu APK | Free In-App Purchase

Post number 842 has been selected as best answered.

Screenshot_2021-11-21-12-53-16-596_io.va.exposed.jpg
IMG_20211121_125832.jpg

Mwehehe i've got 3 Mythical Monster with 3 star :face31::pepe017::gif07:

Could you share how to get them?
I'm using game guardian too edit/hack the value of mythical gems & you can speedhack too
IMG_20211121_235603.jpg
IMG_20211121_235917.jpg

And after that, you can "unlimitedly" summon monster you want.

I use gg feature "Edit Value & "Speedhack" too get that 3 mythical monsters with 3 star (total 9 star) & max bonus.
I want 3 again mythical monster, but is too hard like just the percentage chance is just 0,01% even if use speedhack

Could you share how to get them?
I'm using game guardian to edit the value of mythical gems & you can speedhack too
IMG_20211121_235603.jpg
IMG_20211121_235917.jpg

After you change the value of the mythical gems, you can unlimitedly summon "Epic to Mythical Monsters Summon" you want.
Example:
IMG_20211121_235730.jpg

I use gg feature "Edit Value" & "Speedhack" too get that 3 mythical monster with total 9 star (max level mean max bonus)
I want 3 again mythical monsters, but it's too hard like the percentage too get it just 0,01% even if use speedhack. Maybe luck has an effect too

Attachments

• IMG_20211121_235730.jpg
    IMG_20211121_235730.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 91
Reactions: 우정재
I'm using game guardian to edit the value of mythical gems & you can speedhack tooView attachment 352583View attachment 352584
After you change the value of the mythical gems, you can unlimitedly summon "Epic to Mythical Monsters Summon" you want.
Example:View attachment 352586
I use gg feature "Edit Value" & "Speedhack" too get that 3 mythical monster with total 9 star (max level mean max bonus)
I want 3 again mythical monsters, but it's too hard like the percentage too get it just 0,01% even if use speedhack. Maybe luck has an effect too
thanks bro. :) i will try it

Reactions: H Y
JIC (Just In Case) you don't know it
I'm learning how to use GG through web searching and it's close to process data edit.
Unfortunately, speedhack doesn't work. I use nox player, but it not compatible with x86 libraries.
I did mythical monster auto gacha before going to work today.. and I'm looking foward to it after work... :) thx bro.!

Reactions: Paullsns and H Y
I'm learning how to use GG through web searching and it's close to process data edit.
Unfortunately, speedhack doesn't work. I use nox player, but it not compatible with x86 libraries.
I did mythical monster auto gacha before going to work today.. and I'm looking foward to it after work... :) thx bro.!
Oh u use emulator (nox player). I'm using phone, so we are diff lol hahaha

Reactions: 우정재
Are you going to change the value of the Mythical Gems to 999M? haha

@우정재 u know what is this? This are a "Links" for some people who are so lazy

Well, you already liked the comments, so I'm sure you already know what's in it haha
Thx to you, I'm happy to use good S/W(GG)
Are you going to change the value of the Mythical Gems to 999M? haha
Yes.. but i haven't found the evolution stone(coin?) process yet zzz After dinner (now kor time 17:20), I'm going to conquer process

Reactions: TheNonGreat and H Y
Tags Tags
hypercasual single player strategy summoner's greed summoner's greed cheat summoner's greed hack summoner's greed mod