Outdated Super Hit Baseball v4.5.8 MOD Menu APK | Ball Always in range | Remove Out Tiles | Aim Assist

Bamft

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Dec 15, 2017
Also can't find play store version to try playing official version for a minute, uninstall and install mod. When I click the link you provided it just says "something went wrong". Searched my phone's play store app and it doesn't list it when I search "super hit baseball". Maybe not available in my country?

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
Also can't find play store version to try playing official version for a minute, uninstall and install mod. When I click the link you provided it just says "something went wrong". Searched my phone's play store app and it doesn't list it when I search "super hit baseball". Maybe not available in my country?
The only solution which comes to my mind is:
Delete the game (if you want to login with fb, delete fb app too)
Use vpn, install game and try again

Reactions: Bamft

Brian007

Platinian
Aug 6, 2021
India
It is working
I already checked and played using fb
Remove fb app and Try again..
I just unistalled fb app and tried, then the login works fine . btw did you removed ads while modding cause I can't open packages after watching ads now . It just says loading and the ad never came . Hence I also received an amount of around 500 gems from the officials 😂 .

Thanks man for your mod , if possible check into the issue of ads.

Attachments

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
I just unistalled fb app and tried, then the login works fine . btw did you removed ads while modding cause I can't open packages after watching ads now . It just says loading and the ad never came . Hence I also received an amount of around 500 gems from the officials 😂 .

Thanks man for your mod , if possible check into the issue of ads.
Oh that's nice (congratz)
But I haven't removed ads (maybe you have an ad blocker)

Brian007

Platinian
Aug 6, 2021
India
No I don't use any ad blockers or anything, maybe it might be because in india the game isn't listed in playstore . So, no ad agencies but I even tried using vpn but no luck .

Attachments

Brian007

Platinian
Aug 6, 2021
India
I tried using the latest version of the game 4.0.1 orginal version and it seems that ads are working fine there , and I also claimed many rewards through ads . So, could you update your mod . The current modded version is upto 4.0.0 only.

@Usogui ☆

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
I tried using the latest version of the game 4.0.1 orginal version and it seems that ads are working fine there , and I also claimed many rewards through ads . So, could you update your mod . The current modded version is upto 4.0.0 only.

@Usogui ☆
I will try to update it tomorrow (currently i am busy with another game so please wait till I finish it)

Brian007

Platinian
Aug 6, 2021
India
I will try to update it tomorrow (currently i am busy with another game so please wait till I finish it)
Ok man , take your time , looking forward for your latest modded version and remember to not to remove the ads , I know you didn't do anything wrong with current version . But still just a friendly reminder.

Bamft

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Dec 15, 2017
The only solution which comes to my mind is:
Delete the game (if you want to login with fb, delete fb app too)
Use vpn, install game and try again
I don't have FB app installed on my phone... Any other possible solutions?

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
I can't understand your issue
So, dm me (the (problem you are facing) by clicking on my name/image -> start conversation

Last edited:

Brian007

Platinian
Aug 6, 2021
India
You don't need Facebook application installed on your phone, it just takes you into your browser , and then you can login. If the problem persists then send your issue screen shot

Bamft

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Dec 15, 2017
You don't need Facebook application installed on your phone, it just takes you into your browser , and then you can login. If the problem persists then send your issue screen shot
That's what the whole problem is, it never makes it past 98% loading. I sent screenshot of that. It never gives me the opportunity to sign in with any account- not Google (wouldn't work anyway) not "guest" not Facebook NOTHING.. It simply freezes at 98% and I eventually get tired of waiting so I force close it.

Tags
super baseball hack super baseball mod super hit baseball cheat