Outdated Super Hit Baseball v4.5.8 MOD Menu APK | Ball Always in range | Remove Out Tiles | Aim Assist

Brian007

Platinian
Aug 6, 2021
India
That's what the whole problem is, it never makes it past 98% loading. I sent screenshot of that. It never gives me the opportunity to sign in with any account- not Google (wouldn't work anyway) not "guest" not Facebook NOTHING.. It simply freezes at 98% and I eventually get tired of waiting so I force close it.
Try using another phone and try to login . Maybe that solves the issue.

Brian007

Platinian
Aug 6, 2021
India
Hi dev,
The 4.1.1 has been released on Dec 7 with some new features like gaining experience for each wins and some minor interface changes also . Looking forward for your update soon.

Brian007

Platinian
Aug 6, 2021
India
Hii dev, there is a much bigger update also . Now you can only bat upto 10 pitches or 3 outs whatever comes first . So, is there anyway to increase the team cost (you can unlock it by buying season pass) or increase the ability activation powerup.

@Usogui ☆

Waiting for your update.

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
Hii dev, there is a much bigger update also . Now you can only bat upto 10 pitches or 3 outs whatever comes first . So, is there anyway to increase the team cost (you can unlock it by buying season pass) or increase the ability activation powerup.

@Usogui ☆

Waiting for your update.
Okay, I will look into it
If it is possible I will try to add it

Reactions: Brian007

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
UPDATED to v4.1.1
NEW: Added a feature "Aim Assist"
Notes are also updated so read it carefully before playing.

Reactions: Brian007

Brian007

Platinian
Aug 6, 2021
India
The mod is awesome man . Users if you need to use aim assist you will have to turn off the other 2 features . I think aim assist is only needed in events .

Thank you @Usogui ☆ for making the mod.

Reactions: Usogui ☆

Brian007

Platinian
Aug 6, 2021
India
Hii Dev ,
I just wanted to let you know that the latest version 4.1.2 was released on 13th of december . There were no changes in gameplay and all I guess . But I think they fixed a few bugs with the quest section. So, when you are free could you mod the new version. I know that you might have holiday plans and all for Christmas . So eagerly waiting for your update.

@Usogui ☆

Brian007

Platinian
Aug 6, 2021
India
Also , if you provide a video on how to mod this game it would be helpful and we may not have to disturb you much

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
Also , if you provide a video on how to mod this game it would be helpful and we may not have to disturb you much
Actually, I have a very busy schedule these days and creating a tutorial requires a lot of effort and I am also not a very good teacher.
This game is pretty simple to mod.. You can learn easily how to mod such games following these guides.

Tags
super baseball hack super baseball mod super hit baseball cheat