FREE MOD Survivor.io v3.1.1 Mod Menu APK | Invincible | Cooldown Multiplier | EXP Multiplier | Max All Skill | Drop Item | Auto Move | Auto Aim | More...

Post number 525 has been selected as best answered.

Download the original game and login to your main account, after that backup the data only.
Delete the original game and install the mod, restore the data and you'll get to play with your main account.
I managed to do it but i don't know if it'll sync with google play account because there's no longer a little pop up at the top of the screen when logging in

I used Swift Backup but it should be possible with any tools that can backup apk's data, ohh and you need ROOT probably, to backup data

Thank you, this worked, I used Titanium backup.

Well, every battle I finish I get to the end and it says Defeat. I disabled all of the options before the end and it still says defeat. I don't know what it tripiing the system but something is setting off Habby's servers.
Only options I am using is the multiply biofuel until like 1 minute mark, auto lucky streak, and thats it.

Reactions: bseizen
Tags Tags
survivor io survivor io cheat survivor io mod survivor.io survivor.io cheat survivor.io mod