FREE MOD Survivor.io v3.1.1 Mod Menu APK | Invincible | Cooldown Multiplier | EXP Multiplier | Max All Skill | Drop Item | Auto Move | Auto Aim | More...

Post number 525 has been selected as best answered.

One more thing is that I was wondering if possible to add drop equipment under drop item section since we got the passive skill after level 11.

Attachments

• c1a61001-1f72-4052-b2fc-dfbd4a1ca02a.png
    c1a61001-1f72-4052-b2fc-dfbd4a1ca02a.png
    61.3 KB · Views: 79
Reactions: bseizen
@Jade12 I will say that if he found a way to do that, yes it would be flippin awesome. But do understand this - the mods he is making currently are simply giving the player a leg up during battles, and that is all. If he were to make a mod that allowed the user to craft free gems, that would be directly impacting the income of Habby. These companies are already hardcore about keeping users from cheating using the simple tweaks that this mod provides, but if you start taking money out of their pockets, they will rain down holy hell upon this mod so quickly it would make your head spin. Have you noticed how all the other mods that claim they can do that either A) straight up just don't work at all, or B) get you banned the moment you try and log into the game?
I really, really do not think it would be wise to even *try* to hack the in game gems. Please, let us keep this mod for as long as possible and not attract unnecessary attention to it's existence. PLEASE

Tags Tags
survivor io survivor io cheat survivor io mod survivor.io survivor.io cheat survivor.io mod