This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

FREE MOD Survivor.io v3.1.1 Mod Menu APK | Invincible | Cooldown Multiplier | EXP Multiplier | Max All Skill | Drop Item | Auto Move | Auto Aim | More...

Post number 525 has been selected as best answered.

Bro wtf the game has updated like 5 days ago and still no updates, i'm not a modder so i might be wrong but we are not asking to add features but just to make the mod compatible to the last version, at this point its literally impossible to play the game with ur mod because u are not updating it and the game most of the time requires daily connections, thats just annoying asf

Its free mod, we cant force moder to update the game, just ask him nicely and wait him to be free and update the game. Also you can use apk editor to edit the game version to corrent version and you will be fine

Did you pay the author for his services or something?

If not, please drop your arrogance

Reactions: vagnerlcunha
Can you share me a thread or a tutorial to update the mod myself to the last version ?
I'm not sure of they understand what they are saying. I've been looking up "how to update a modded apk to lastest Google play version"
But honestly without learning how to create the mod menu, I kinda get lost in understanding it.
You can "change" the app version of any app using lucky patcher or apk editor pro but which does help with some situations but I'm not sure of it would work in this situation since the up date added a whole new character and everything. I'll test it out real quick and see.

I did it and playing with same 2.9.3.apk

It didn't changed or added anything new, maybe just fixed bugs by Devlopers.

Just change game version like this and save

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-06-08-20-19-21-603_com.gmail.heagoo.apkeditor.pro-edit.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 108
Just change game version like this and save
As my description says I'm a newbie here, so I'm sorry I have one more question . This change is in the file. Install apk and will I have to reinstall? What tool do you use to make this change?
Thanks in advance, sorry for my stupidity

Tags Tags
survivor io survivor io cheat survivor io mod survivor.io survivor.io cheat survivor.io mod