B borsariel Rookie Today at 4:49 AM #22 My sign in is not working in game. I have account here. How to play
Baltazzap Platinian Today at 9:11 AM #24 kareemmosiad33 said: I tried on 4 emails nothing sent i can't active my acc Click to expand... Send me your Telegram username. @Baltazzap
kareemmosiad33 said: I tried on 4 emails nothing sent i can't active my acc Click to expand... Send me your Telegram username. @Baltazzap
Baltazzap Platinian Today at 9:12 AM #25 borsariel said: My sign in is not working in game. I have account here. How to play Click to expand... Login is carried out using a username and password.
borsariel said: My sign in is not working in game. I have account here. How to play Click to expand... Login is carried out using a username and password.
Baltazzap Platinian Today at 5:39 PM #28 Join our Telegram channel — there are more promo codes, news, and much more. ****/nestbornlegends
Baltazzap Platinian Today at 9:41 PM #30 baorfo said: Appering some erro in chineses language and close game Click to expand... What phone model do you have, and how much RAM does it have?
baorfo said: Appering some erro in chineses language and close game Click to expand... What phone model do you have, and how much RAM does it have?