Outdated Sword Hunter ver. 1.1.4 MOD APK HERO OP

sorry bro i don't know since i don't have real divice, why don't tap report to ask for test it? this apk was unsigned and must be login to google
My real device didnt rooted either. I tested the mod on Virtual Machine which it works most of the time with other unsigned mods but I have no idea about ur mod tho, even I have to used corepatch to disabled APK signature but it still not allowed me to installed the APK too.

I must signed ur apk again then overwrite on the top of ps apk to able to play the mod

My real device didnt rooted either. I tested the mod on Virtual Machine which it works most of the time with other unsigned mods but I have no idea about ur mod tho, even I have to used corepatch to disabled APK signature but it still not allowed me to installed the APK too.

I must signed ur apk again then overwrite on the top of ps apk to able to play the mod
so do you mean that you ask me to signed apk?

so do you mean that you ask me to signed apk?
Nah even I installed signed apk already has gplay login from ps apk (workaround method) , it still stuck at loading many times becuz the game wont recognized the login itself. My thinking is the signature of unsigned apk might be not work with Virtual Machine, I will try to test on emu later