PMT FREE MOD Tap Titans 2 Ver. 3.7.1 MOD Menu APK | Coins Increase | Coins not decrease | Mana not decrease | No Skill Cooldown

loctgamr

Platinian
Jan 28, 2020
Kenya
Just realised a lot of guys been kicked by system due to not logging into game as they cant access modded update. No worries, as we wait for the update, here is a temporary solution.

1. Go to file manager> device storage> Android> com. gamehivecorp. taptitans2.
  2. Once youre in the tap titans folder, copy the folder 'files' then paste it somewhere you can access quick.
  3. Uninstall Mod
  4. Install Playstore version.
  5. Copy the 'files' folder copy you took from modded version. (wherever you saved it)
  6. Go through the same path above
  7. Replace the playstore 'files' with those from the mod.
  8. Play game ;)

• What you just did is to manually transfer your game progress.
  • All mod perks won't be available but at least you get to check out new update interface plus you get login progress, participate in ongoing events etc etc.
  • In the new update now game will continue exactly as you left off. Stage, Clan etc intact.
  • Yah, you'll have to play like a normal player now lol.
It sucks I have to watch ads now :(

*this may be late but I hope it helps.

• Love
Reactions: Trygve

Trygve

Platinian
Jan 10, 2020
hone
Just realised a lot of guys been kicked by system due to not logging into game as they cant access modded update. No worries, as we wait for the update, here is a temporary solution.

2. Once youre in the tap titans folder, copy the folder 'files' then paste it somewhere you can access quick.
  3. Uninstall Mod
  4. Install Playstore version.
  5. Copy the 'files' folder copy you took from modded version. (wherever you saved it)
  6. Go through the same path above
  7. Replace the playstore 'files' with those from the mod.
  8. Play game ;)

• What you just did is to manually transfer your game progress.
  • All mod perks won't be available but at least you get to check out new update interface plus you get login progress, participate in ongoing events etc etc.
  • In the new update now game will continue exactly as you left off. Stage, Clan etc intact.
  • Yah, you'll have to play like a normal player now lol.
It sucks I have to watch ads now :(

*this may be late but I hope it helps.
thx bro. but i need mod!

Reactions: destiny1995

Aqualax

Just Crazy
Apr 4, 2019
New York
You dont need whole folder. Only copy SavableGlobal.adat and SavableSystem.adat

Install from playstore, enter the game, exit and then copy those two files back into the folder.

Reactions: loctgamr

loctgamr

Platinian
Jan 28, 2020
Kenya

Install from playstore, enter the game, exit and then copy those two files back into the folder.
I wasn't sure on which file to be exact.

Just to be safe.

I was worried that the game data folder contained files that seemed important too. And I compared them. They change with each gameplay. so...
Just to be safe.

I guess that works too. If anyone seconds that then am with it too. ;)

loctgamr

Platinian
Jan 28, 2020
Kenya
You can use increase gold and mana freeze from a different source for now, If allowed I have the apk file I could upload to to mega and post the download link
Sure that should do too.

The best thing about Nick's mod is the level of control you have over the game with the mod menu. I really dont think other mods would beat that. Having no control over coin increase is my biggest worry from trying other mods.

Reactions: keksi1337

loctgamr

Platinian
Jan 28, 2020
Kenya

I agree. Once installed playstore version. you have to enter game first. play for a few min before changing anything. At least past basic tutorials.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Tested Shared Android MODs 3
tktlsrkaltls ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 0
G Tested Shared Android MODs 3
G Tested Shared Android MODs 80
Arsenal Tested Shared Android MODs 1
G Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G Tested Shared Android MODs 4
G Tested Shared Android MODs 1
Q ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
G Tested Shared Android MODs 1
B EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 27
GNaFF EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 3
BrownBoyyy iOS REQUEST SECTION 1
A Tested Shared Android MODs 4
Arsenal Tested Shared Android MODs 9

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burrhead