FREE MOD Tap Titans 2 Ver. 7.1.1 MOD Menu APK | Coins Increase | Coins not decrease | Mana not decrease | No Skill Cooldown | Vip Features Enabled

Dear Nik, it would be awesome, if you can implement a hack similar to "Instant Max Stage" but just let it jump to like 95% or 98% of Max Stage, so we can use Prestige more often. After i reached Stage 35k and used "Instant Max Stage" i had to wait like 45 minutes to prestige again because of the games prestige protection. The time to be able to prestige again increases a lot when you reach your Max Stage. If I had been able to jump to Stage 33k instead of 35k (Max Stage), I would have been able to prestige again after like 5 minutes instead of 45 minutes.

Nevertheless, it is once again a great mod and I thank you for your effort. I hope you will realize my wish and maybe implement it in the next update.

Sincerly, Solid

Dear Nik, it would be awesome, if you can implement a hack similar to "Instant Max Stage" but just let it jump to like 95% or 98% of Max Stage, so we can use Prestige more often. After i reached Stage 35k and used "Instant Max Stage" i had to wait like 45 minutes to prestige again because of the games prestige protection. The time to be able to prestige again increases a lot when you reach your Max Stage. If I had been able to jump to Stage 33k instead of 35k (Max Stage), I would have been able to prestige again after like 5 minutes instead of 45 minutes.

Nevertheless, it is once again a great mod and I thank you for your effort. I hope you will realize my wish and maybe implement it in the next update.

Sincerly, Solid
im at 60k and prestige after 13 sec it a glitch i think but normal prestige is 1.30 minute.. just get NF set and high clan xp

Sincerly, Solid
pemales bat anjing

Tags Tags
hypercasual single player stylized realistic tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg cheat tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg hack tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod apk