FREE MOD Tap Titans 2 Ver. 7.1.1 MOD Menu APK | Coins Increase | Coins not decrease | Mana not decrease | No Skill Cooldown | Vip Features Enabled

Dear Nik, it would be awesome, if you can implement a hack similar to "Instant Max Stage" but just let it jump to like 95% or 98% of Max Stage, so we can use Prestige more often. After i reached Stage 35k and used "Instant Max Stage" i had to wait like 45 minutes to prestige again because of the games prestige protection. The time to be able to prestige again increases a lot when you reach your Max Stage. If I had been able to jump to Stage 33k instead of 35k (Max Stage), I would have been able to prestige again after like 5 minutes instead of 45 minutes.

Nevertheless, it is once again a great mod and I thank you for your effort. I hope you will realize my wish and maybe implement it in the next update.

Sincerly, Solid

The waiting time is based on the number of stages to reach the MS. To decrease the waiting time, just join a high XP clan.

Tags Tags
hypercasual single player stylized realistic tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg cheat tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg hack tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod apk