Shared [Tested] Tap Titans 2 Ver. 8.2.3 MOD Menu APK | Coins Increase | Coins not decrease | Mana not decrease | No Skill Cooldown | Vip Features Enabled

App-Architecture
Dual-Arch (ARM64 + ARMv7 | 64+32 Bit)
@nik2143 I looked into this further and noticed that the minimum SDK version was set to 24 in version 8.1.1, but was increased to 32 in version 8.2.2. Please fix that.
I don't edit It, It Is the version that i get from playstore if you can provider me official apk with lowest version, I'm Happy to change it
 
I don't edit It, It Is the version that i get from playstore if you can provider me official apk with lowest version, I'm Happy to change it
I modified your APK by changing the minimum SDK version from 32 to 24 using an APK editor (following a tutorial I found on YouTube). However, after rebuilding the APK, it appears that it was re-signed with a different certificate, so Android does not allow it to be installed as an update over the existing version 8.1.1. However, if I install this modified APK as a fresh installation instead of updating or replacing the existing version, it works normally.
 
how do you make the free talent cheeto work?
Turn on free passive then in game go to settings> numbers > toggle scientific notation on/off. After game reloads youll get the free passive. But be careful if you push max stage too much youll get ban/reported. Make sure your stats is reasonable. I heard lately they also improve the chit detector so be very careful to avoid teapot lol.
 
Tags Tags
hypercasual single player stylized realistic tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg cheat tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg hack tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod tap titans 2: clicker idle rpg mod apk

Similar threads

Back
Top Bottom