This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD The Bonfire 2: Uncharted Shores Survival Adventure Ver. 190.2.4 MOD Menu APK | One Hit Kill | God Mode | Unlocked All Maps | Game Speed

Sadly theres only 2 versions that i know of, this mod with god mode and one hit kill but with ads. And the full version without hacks but no ads. Is there a way to mod the game with hacks but without the ads coz the game force u to watch ads every 10 minutes and its annoying

Reactions: Kurobalap157
Works on Samsung great mod, there's only one problem, the game doesn't allow me to progress after day 10, I need to watch an ad (which I can't cuz its modded) or buy the premium one, can you by any chance can add the full game without us needing to watch ads and buy the premium

Anyone having issues with ads can use LP to enable inapp and then just remove ads when you load the game. The inapp doesn't save once you close the app but you ca n do it every time you launch.

Tags Tags
action strategy hypercasual platinmods single player strategy stylized stylized realistic the bonfire 2 the bonfire 2 mod