Outdated The Golden Rose: Book One Ver. 1.0.5 MOD APK | Premium Unlocked

BayJohn

Rookie
Oct 6, 2022
-
Edit: I Have not fully tested it yet because, well, i could not go through half a million words to reach chapter 5. If you guys encounter an issue, do let me know.
Hello, hope you're having a nice day!
Sorry to bother you, but I'm getting a blank screen problem too. It is said this mod needs no root/OBB so if I understand everything correctly I should just use the instruction from Spoiler 1: Download modded APK > Install it > and then it just works. But it doesn't XD The text of the game doesn't appear.
I tried to search on the Internet what the problem might be but I wasn't able to find a solution. It's my first time dealing with modded APKs.
How can I fix this blank screen problem?

BayJohn

Rookie
Oct 6, 2022
-
Hello, hope you're having a nice day!
Sorry to bother you, but I'm getting a blank screen problem too. It is said this mod needs no root/OBB so if I understand everything correctly I should just use the instruction from Spoiler 1: Download modded APK > Install it > and then it just works. But it doesn't XD The text of the game doesn't appear.
I tried to search on the Internet what the problem might be but I wasn't able to find a solution. It's my first time dealing with modded APKs.
How can I fix this blank screen problem?

Tried it on my friend's phone and it worked instantly. The problem must have been my phone's model I guess. A pity.
Thank you anyways.^^

BayJohn

Rookie
Oct 6, 2022
-
how to install this my first time download on this web T_T
It's really easy
1. Remove original game if you have downloaded it from Play Market
2. Download modded APK from the original post here on your phone (Use any link under "Free download:", there are two right now)
3. Install this modded APK you've downloaded (The APK file can most probably be found in your "Downloads" folder on your phone)
+ allow installation from unknown sources if it asks
5. Play

Hope that's helped :D

Tags
andriod andriod mods book one free free mods golden rose hosted games no ads premium unlocked