PMT FREE MOD Tokyo Afterschool Summoners ver. 5.3.4 MOD MENU APK | AUTO WIN

Another way of saving ur account is to save your account's authkey if you are using the same device.

Autkey can be found on
Android>JP.Lifewonders.Housamo>Files>Data

And ya can save it just like this and copy-paste them back on the same directory after another update so u can play ur account again.

View attachment 389124View attachment 389125
Can you expand a bit on how you can make that work? Like, let's say I do those steps, what happens next? Do I still put in the same authkey and it will work? I'm not too sure on where you're trying to get at to make this useful.

Another way of saving ur account is to save your account's authkey if you are using the same device.

Autkey can be found on
Android>JP.Lifewonders.Housamo>Files>Data

And ya can save it just like this and copy-paste them back on the same directory after another update so u can play ur account again.

View attachment 389124View attachment 389125

What file manager are you using? Do I need to have my device rooted to access and manage this file? I tried looking for the file with fe file explorer, but I couldnt find anything in the android folder. I tried a different manager called rs file manager. I was able to find the authkey. It wouldnt let copy and paste it. It only allowed me to open it with fe file explorer. It showed an option to save it, but I could not find the authkey file after saving it to my downloads folder.

Tags Tags
action rpg anime anime player hypercasual rpg single player stylized stylized realistic tokyo afterschool summoners