This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Tokyo Afterschool Summoners ver. 5.3.4 MOD MENU APK | AUTO WIN

Can you expand a bit on how you can make that work? Like, let's say I do those steps, what happens next? Do I still put in the same authkey and it will work? I'm not too sure on where you're trying to get at to make this useful.

I am using my phone file manager nothing special and my phone not rooted also here is a better explanation with the authkey thing

Im trying out 3 different ones: FE File Explorer, RS File Manager, and ZArchiver Pro

FE File Explorer:
I try to copy extracted obb files to android/obb. It says "failed to get contents"
I try to go to android/obb. It says "doesnt exist"

RS File Manager doesnt see anything in the android folder

ZArchiver Pro
I can see the files in obb
Theres a way to cut/copy, but I dont see a way to paste the files

Is the Tokyo Afterschool Summoners folder supposed to be in the com.android.vending folder?

Well this also happens to me in my new phone
But I used ES File explorer and ZArchiver and it works you just need to grant them permission I guess... Also tried it on RS file maneger and I tried copy pasting, it works.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221111-225334.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot_20221111-225108.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20221111-225636.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 49
Well this also happens to me in my new phone
But I used ES File explorer and ZArchiver and it works you just need to grant them permission I guess... Also tried it on RS file maneger and I tried copy pasting, it works.View attachment 469020

Thank you very much! ES File explorer works perfectly! The "grant permissions" kept recurring whenever I kept pressing "grant now". I also followed the [Videotutorial] How to do the OBB Trick (no root) | OBB Installation Guide - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps to install instead the link I mentioned earlier.

Tags Tags
action rpg anime anime player hypercasual rpg single player stylized stylized realistic tokyo afterschool summoners