Outdated Tower of God: NEW WORLD Ver. 1.01.00 Injector MOD | ARM64 | Easy Die | Always FirstSkill

Kienquoc

Awesome Active Platinian
Apr 2, 2021
VietNam
I got a solution if menu not appear..
this solution work for me, i hope work for you too guys
Follow the steps :
* Open MT Manager or any root manager app
* go to folder data/app/com.netmarble.tog
* open file name split_config.arm64_v8a.apk (open it don't install it)
* go to folder lib/arm64_v8a
* Select all file in that folder then copy/extract to folder data/app/com.netmarble.tog/lib/arm64

try open app game and injector again..
work

Reactions: Kadallangit1

Meidriy

Platinian
Jan 6, 2022
ez
But you can, i was already banned by this one. You go just one fighting with a team that is 100pwer more than you and its scripts activated in this match they will check and you will get a ban 100%.
i have 500k teampower, which stage can i try to beat with the cheat without getting banned?

sacredcrowds

Awesome Active Platinian
May 4, 2017
Rio de Janeiro-
i have 500k teampower, which stage can i try to beat with the cheat without getting banned?
I'm almost sure that they check for Admin proof mode, Conquest, and battle simulator, if you dare wish to be banned just go them and enable cheat in those mode. I was already banned even protected in virtual space.
Most certain they extract battle reports for some game modes and doesnt matter if you abuse or not. You have to cheat with extreme caution.

Papakriuk

Platinian On Fire
Jul 26, 2018
Singapore
@Papakriuk

Game is system x64 android archicture, so cant work for some low android build versions or x32 systems.
Nah that's not it. My phone meets the specs required. Might be an issue with the VM i use. None of the injections worked so i uninstalled everything. And before someone tells me about root, yes i did.

jibril22

Solid & Active Platinian
Apr 20, 2022
usa
Update = After cheating until stage 18-3, my account still not get banned. But my account can't do gacha X10 and i can't do battle at the story stage.. i don't know why, may be they do something with my device??
Because i can't do gacha X10 and i can't do battle story stage too on another account with no cheat and never use cheat..
Screenshot_2023-08-06-18-16-08-279_com.netmarble.tog.jpg