M mixo66 Rookie Tuesday at 7:01 AM #683 Half the people in this thread says it DOES not work and the other say thanks. Very confusing
A Akkretion Platinian Wednesday at 12:35 PM #685 Bots say Thanks, real humans with an active brain say stuff like It's not working, i cant buy anything, My game this.. My game that...
Bots say Thanks, real humans with an active brain say stuff like It's not working, i cant buy anything, My game this.. My game that...
A Akkretion Platinian Wednesday at 12:37 PM #686 anderdl18 said: I can't buy absolutely anything in the game with the mod active; what does it actually buy in the game? Click to expand... I think your written stuff makes no real sense at all.
anderdl18 said: I can't buy absolutely anything in the game with the mod active; what does it actually buy in the game? Click to expand... I think your written stuff makes no real sense at all.