Open Request Trials of Mana

marlyuz

Rookie
images (2).jpeg

Game Name: Trials of Mana

Google Play Store Link: Trials of Mana - Apps on Google Play

APK Link: N/A

Cheat Requested: just a paid one. All the others on the internet kept redirecting to play store. Offline.

Have you tried any cheat engines?:
No. I don't have knowledge on modding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 1
Is this request still open?

I originally cracked this game months ago for a 4PDA member on Telegram, then it leaked to AndroPalace, and finally platinmods leeched it.

I have both v1.0.1 and v1.0.2 patched, offline, no mods, *single APK* (no root needed for any Android version).

I'll create a thread if anyone is interested. Otherwise, you could probably close this very outdated request.
Is there a mod for this game with cheats like unli items?

I hope one day there's modding for android version of UE4's game.
Especially this one. This game is HECK OF FUN.

I mean seriously, so far, this game is actually a miracle on mobile gaming, one of most highest quality offline ARPG you'll ever get on mobile. The reason why it's one of most crazily expensive game on play store history is because it's open world ARPG with diverse story between 6 characters (despite it's connecting with each other).

Shame it was too underrated and far deep-hole gem compared to overrated online-game like Genshin Impact, Tower of Fantasy, etc.

Is this request still open?

I originally cracked this game months ago for a 4PDA member on Telegram, then it leaked to AndroPalace, and finally platinmods leeched it.

I have both v1.0.1 and v1.0.2 patched, offline, no mods, *single APK* (no root needed for any Android version).

I'll create a thread if anyone is interested. Otherwise, you could probably close this very outdated request.
I'm still interested need latest update