Filled Request Vanguard Zero

Duo7777

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 23, 2019
United States
Sorry if this get me ban or something i just log in to zero and they post a notice and that say statement against cheating.
i read it and i'm piss because we now can never have a vanguard zero mod because peoples are abusing Player Verse Player or using Modifiation of the vanguard zero app going around, allowing players to deal more damage than possible. This only happening to me twin after someone say that was a thing and now they will start banning player's Indefinetely fuck, my prediction was right.

Reactions: Tropeliaris

Tropeliaris

Platinian
Mar 6, 2020
Greece
If you use mod wisely it's not a problem...I am already using a mod but I just don't use it on pvp (not always at least ha) just the abusers are the problem because of the abuse (heavily) to reach top pvp tier while very low level and that is a red flag plus if you use a mod doesn't mean that you always should win I make sure to lose dozens of times even if it hurts my rank...But be prepared for the ban hammer if you use a mod...I am rooting for all the non-mod users,cheers to these people & I mean it!!!

Duo7777

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 23, 2019
United States
yeah i feel you. i too found the mod but i never use it in pvp, i have already complete my goal with the mod getting all 3 star in mission for each characters fight, the spike brothers event as well . i also saw the list of players that got ban and i say let remove the mod and play it fair for now instill a new character fight is add.

Duo7777

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 23, 2019
United States
I don't understand why you guys want different mods just add in zero cost stamina in character's fight it safer. yes auto win dose the thing but now it been's abuse in player verse player and everyone already should know that by now. I also understand the lust to win all the time because of whaler's having all cards or you hate to lose or because the water down game play is trash and etc.

SAFN

Solid & Active Platinian
Nov 6, 2017
I never played online and was using mod for weeks. Than when they finally added new character missions I did Normal, hard, than after that was complete I got banned.. Using it OFFLINE! So dumb, but whatever. I kinda didnt like the game. Why would they not keep it the OG rules.

Duo7777

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 23, 2019
United States
I never played online and was using mod for weeks. Than when they finally added new character missions I did Normal, hard, than after that was complete I got banned.. Using it OFFLINE! So dumb, but whatever. I kinda didnt like the game. Why would they not keep it the OG rules.
you sure that you didn't has the code on, forgot turn it off and when online.

Xurious

Inactive Approved Modder
Mar 22, 2022
Secret