Tutorial [Videotutorial] How to dump and mod Il2cpp games (advanced modders only!)

Shairi

Rookie
Jun 9, 2018
Philippines
Am I doing the right thing? I searched for diamonds, that is under Methods (not fields etc.). Then I copy and paste the hex to look further into it.
1595141452249.png

Then after that, I do not know what to do.

Btw, the game is Cooking Frenzy. And it has libil2cpp.so, so I used notepad++.
Link: Cooking Frenzy for Android - APK Download

I don't even know what to insert for unli diamond and gold. Can someone teach me?

Thanks for the help guys. Wanting to learn how to mod :((

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
Am I doing the right thing? I searched for diamonds, that is under Methods (not fields etc.). Then I copy and paste the hex to look further into it. View attachment 239718
Then after that, I do not know what to do.

Btw, the game is Cooking Frenzy. And it has libil2cpp.so, so I used notepad++.
Link: Cooking Frenzy for Android - APK Download

I don't even know what to insert for unli diamond and gold. Can someone teach me?

Thanks for the help guys. Wanting to learn how to mod :((
Buddy, the title even says "
advanced modders only!
"

You should do step 1 before you try to do step 10.
1. Dump the libil2cpp.so
2. Move the dummydlls into dnspy
3. Open the libil2cpp.so in HxD
4. Search for stuff like Gold, Damage, Diamond, Currency etc etc in dnspy
5. Copy the offset from any method you found and search for it in HxD
6. Mod the Method in HxD with any Hex Value you want to have.
like 01 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1 for " 1 " or " true " in ARMv7
7. Save the modded libil2cpp.so in HxD and move it into a clean apk
8. Test the Mod.

LEIIKUN

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Oct 13, 2019
Davao
Basic question and I know you guys knows the answer already, but I'm still confused on what the difference or what will be happen when you switch to MACH-O 32BIT-64BIT? What is it and what's the purpose?

I am very sorry about this and Thank you so much!

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
Basic question and I know you guys knows the answer already, but I'm still confused on what the difference or what will be happen when you switch to MACH-O 32BIT-64BIT? What is it and what's the purpose?

I am very sorry about this and Thank you so much!
32bit = armv7
64bit = armv8 / arm64

LEIIKUN

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Oct 13, 2019
Davao
32bit = armv7
64bit = armv8 / arm64
So if I switched to 32bit when moving arm7 lib folder, it would still be fine/okay?

And if I will still to used 64bit (not to switch) when modding arm7 lib folder, it would still be okay?

zakodai

Platinian
Feb 6, 2018
Looking into Mods from others is leeching, even when you do it for education. Thats why we improve more and more our security against that and why our mods takes long and longer to mod because we have to protect them more and more lol
The way is:
Learn basic programming stuff ( syntax, data types, if statements ) ----> learn basic modding stuff ( .dll modding, libil2cpp.so modding, libGame.so modding, the different tools which you have to use ) ------> mod easy games ------> become familiar with it and become familiar how real devs build their stuff -----> mod harder games

But how i said, we don't support it to look into Mods from any other Modder, even when it's another modding site or everything else.
your idea is good about modding easy games for the first time but can u tell us how can we know if this game is easy to modded or not before downloaded because my internet is very slow. And I want you to give me advice about if I learned assembly language it will help me to bypass anti-cheat or I have to learn about security, thanks in advance.

zakodai

Platinian
Feb 6, 2018
@G-Bo ッ I don't want you to tell me how to solve it because it's my challenge but I want to give what should learn to get to that level which allows me to solve this problem.

Protection.PNG

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
@G-Bo ッ I don't want you to tell me how to solve it because it's my challenge but I want to give what should learn to get to that level which allows me to solve this problem.

View attachment 271920
if the metadata is encrypted you have to learn how to dump it healthy from the memory, same if the il2cpp is encrypted

zakodai

Platinian
Feb 6, 2018
He said advanced modders only people, this is why your having problems.
This tutorial level actually for noob modders, I passed this level 1 month ago. I'm asking for il2cpp protection not for how to mod/change some value or how to dump offsets from libil2cpp.so. But thx for your note.

duchan

Rookie
Feb 19, 2021
viet nam
Tôi có mã offset game wild wift nhưng thôi thay file libil2cpp.so và cài lại thiết bị android nó không thể mở được game mong bạn giúp đỡ.

polluter

Solid & Active Platinian
Dec 25, 2017
is it possible to change value in Public void or private void or need specific codes like float and INT
Screenshot_1.png

ciasny

Solid & Active Platinian
May 20, 2021
GLIWICE poland
Witam boos wyszukując przez ida tej wartości

1C 00 9F E5 20 10 9F E5 00 20 8F E0

w poście na górze postu ida nie odnajduje co jest przyczyną hex edytor również nie pokazuje wartosci