Help! VMOS Patch after not install unsigned apk

• You need at least 5 clean posts on our forum to be able to open a thread here [Spam Clean]

blackseries

Platinian
Original poster
May 17, 2018
USA
I think I can explain my mistake in the title, finally I put the picture of my error here. You can comment below to solve this, if you know.

NOTE: and yes lucky patcher patched

lightshot_1602431118.jpeg

blackseries

Platinian
Original poster
May 17, 2018
USA
Hello sheff ,
after 2 steps vmos encountered black screen and stopped turning on. My opinion; i can't install vmos 7.1 version on my phone
(same black screen) I am stuck in 5.1 version I think if I fix this problem I will install any unsigned apk. There are many guides on Platinmods site, but when I do an advanced search, google will find the subject I want 1,2. This makes it difficult to find guidebook topics, if there is a guide you know with this error, can you throw it? Thank you sheff

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Astemirkiller