Tutorial VMOS Pro Global/CN FREE Custom ROMs | Gapps, ROOT, Xposed | Android 4.4.4, 5.1.1, 7.1.2, 9.0 ROMs | NO VIP

hello what makes vmos pro better than regular vmos, it said vmospro can not switch root on/off wihout vip while reguler vmos can turn on/off root so regular vmos is better also can vip mod run in vmos and vmos pro ? thank you

xWhiteRabb1t

Platinian
Jun 19, 2021
Budapest
Restore is for backed up ROM with user data only
Import is for normal ROM which does not contain user data
Can you help me please? I'm having some trouble here Andnix. So I did installed the VMOS, Download the unsigned game, and Download your custom rom with rooted, XPose and other features inside. And did everything. BUT! when i try to install the package or the mods, this happen ( i attached the SS below ). Can you help me please?

Attachments

Reactions: Fckr and zezostrees

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Can you help me please? I'm having some trouble here Andnix. So I did installed the VMOS, Download the unsigned game, and Download your custom rom with rooted, XPose and other features inside. And did everything. BUT! when i try to install the package or the mods, this happen ( i attached the SS below ). Can you help me please?
Please read

Reactions: siaarad

xWhiteRabb1t

Platinian
Jun 19, 2021
Budapest
Please read
Thanks a lot bruh for your nice sweet respon!
I tried so many times, but still failing it. Especially when i try to install CorePatch. And i did backup the data also activated the Xpose too. What should i do? I did import the data to the my VMOS ROM directory. Or even download it right away from the browser on that ROM. But this still show up:

Attachments

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Thanks a lot bruh for your nice sweet respon!
I tried so many times, but still failing it. Especially when i try to install CorePatch. And i did backup the data also activated the Xpose too. What should i do? I did import the data to the my VMOS ROM directory. Or even download it right away from the browser on that ROM. But this still show up:
Idk, maybe the apk is corrupted or not supported. give other VM a try

Reactions: xWhiteRabb1t