Tutorial VMOS Pro Global/CN FREE Custom ROMs | Gapps, ROOT, Xposed | Android 4.4.4, 5.1.1, 7.1.2, 9.0 ROMs | NO VIP

ExciteMind

Rookie
Jul 29, 2018
Romania
What version of VMOS and Android version are you using?
I've tried on nox I think every combination, tried on android 7 and 9, all versions available on this thread

More than that, I'm even trying the official roms from the app and it crashes down the app when I launch them

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
I've tried on nox I think every combination, tried on android 7 and 9, all versions available on this thread

More than that, I'm even trying the official roms from the app and it crashes down the app when I launch them
What is the point running VM inside an emulator? Shouldn't you install other emulators like bluestacks, LDplayer, MuMu instead?
Crashes is to be expected when running nested VM. Emulators is considered a VM too

ExciteMind

Rookie
Jul 29, 2018
Romania
What is the point running VM inside an emulator? Shouldn't you install other emulators like bluestacks, LDplayer, MuMu instead?
Crashes is to be expected when running nested VM. Emulators is considered a VM too
I was just trying every way possible to make a game from here work for me. It still doesn't

Dec 28, 2021
Earth
Thanks you. However for some reason, I am experiencing lag regardless of whether Im playing a game or not. The game being that it only works for older versions (5.x and below) which is weird considering it should run faster right? Though when I used another custom rom for later android versions it was pretty smooth (but unfortunately the game I'd like to play doesn't work for this version).

What can I do to fix this? My phone runs on cpu of helio p95 and ram of 8 + 3 vram

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Thanks you. However for some reason, I am experiencing lag regardless of whether Im playing a game or not. The game being that it only works for older versions (5.x and below) which is weird considering it should run faster right? Though when I used another custom rom for later android versions it was pretty smooth (but unfortunately the game I'd like to play doesn't work for this version).

What can I do to fix this? My phone runs on cpu of helio p95 and ram of 8 + 3 vram
Only way is to send feedback to VMOS team. I can't do anything to improve performance

ginger334

Platinian
Jul 1, 2023
Poland
Hello I have this problem where I am using vmos android 4.4 rom where I am getting this error while trying to install app please tell me how do I fix this
Screenshot_2023-07-01-17-07-55.png

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Hello I have this problem where I am using vmos android 4.4 rom where I am getting this error while trying to install app please tell me how do I fix this
This app may not be compatible on Android 4.4. Try install on higher Android versions