Tutorial VMOS Pro Global/CN FREE Custom ROMs | Gapps, ROOT, Xposed | Android 4.4.4, 5.1.1, 7.1.2, 9.0 ROMs | NO VIP

mm6ff8

Rookie
Mar 5, 2018
I've spending a few hours testing. On all of the latest A5, A7 and A9, 64 bit, original or mod APK, original or these custom ROMs here, Google Play Games doesn't work. Sorry to say it, but VMOS is simply garbage nowadays. Try Virtual Master if you need Google Play Games's save feature.

Reactions: AndnixSH

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
I've spending a few hours testing. On all of the latest A5, A7 and A9, 64 bit, original or mod APK, original or these custom ROMs here, Google Play Games doesn't work. Sorry to say it, but VMOS is simply garbage nowadays. Try Virtual Master if you need Google Play Games's save feature.
Yeah Virtual master is better, with partial magisk support
There is lots of VMs to choose :)

Sep 13, 2023
Im sorry in advance cuz this will be alot lol im a newbie when it comes to this soooo. Okay, so i tried the custom rom you made but the root app? just disappear after a while but when i check the root in root checker it said that it is indeed rooted (this is when i allow the superuser).

Btw, I downloaded this so i can use the pm injector but it's not working when i say not working what i mean is i CAN open and use the injector with the apk (chinese parents) but mod is not working (no money change and everything). Oh, I'll also attached some files cuz my blabbering might be hard to understand 😅. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE 🙏🏼🖤

Attachments

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Im sorry in advance cuz this will be alot lol im a newbie when it comes to this soooo. Okay, so i tried the custom rom you made but the root app? just disappear after a while but when i check the root in root checker it said that it is indeed rooted (this is when i allow the superuser).

Btw, I downloaded this so i can use the pm injector but it's not working when i say not working what i mean is i CAN open and use the injector with the apk (chinese parents) but mod is not working (no money change and everything). Oh, I'll also attached some files cuz my blabbering might be hard to understand 😅. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE 🙏🏼🖤
I'm not sure why it wouldn't work on VMOS. You can try Vphonegaga instead

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Hi @AndnixSH !, I keep getting stuck at 99% when booting the rom. I don't know what's wrong, I have all permissions enabled, including USB wireless.

I am using Redmi Note 10 Android 12. And using this ROM: VMOS-Pro_A9.0-64bit-1.0.53_Gapps-Root.zip
Maybe you need to wait a little longer.

Reactions: Htinhtin

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World

Spectra105

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 24, 2017
How you manage to make vmaster work to login Google play for my phone doesn't what method u used I tried all

Sirmathiuski

Platinian
Aug 30, 2020
Colombia
Hi i have Android 14, does it works for it?, have tried those from web site, But after i instaled them i get stuck on white screen, and go anywhere from there

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Hi i have Android 14, does it works for it?, have tried those from web site, But after i instaled them i get stuck on white screen, and go anywhere from there
The best answer is to try it, but if it also doesn't work, then I have no idea.

Razov

Platinian
Oct 25, 2018
Quebec
So Vm more practical for saving game progress? With android 13 its a problem playing with day\obb.

Yeah Virtual master is better, with partial magisk support
There is lots of VMs to choose :)