Tutorial VMOS Pro Global/CN FREE Custom ROMs | Gapps, ROOT, Xposed | Android 4.4.4, 5.1.1, 7.1.2, 9.0 ROMs | NO VIP

innocencelost

Platinian
Sep 26, 2020
United States of America
Try other VMs. F1 VM running 7.1.2 is the one that works on my A11

If LP still does not work, maybe try Core Patch instead
I downloaded a custom rom and it worked! thank you for the reply though, definitely would have helped too.

Yurokos

Platinian
Jul 17, 2017
I'm currently using the vmos pro, But I'm not getting any sound? Anyone know how to fix this issue? Yes it's turned up but nothing comes through

Razov

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 25, 2018
Quebec
These works great on a11 but anyway to recuperate our saves from normal vmos?

It still crashes at start maybe modiying the androud manifest?

Razov

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 25, 2018
Quebec
what do you mean?
Well normal vmos crashes on androıd11. İ just need to login to salvahe my save files from it.

İ was wondering if modifyıng the android manifest would make it work. Sometimes i need to modify the SDK in the manifest fır it to install and run on A11

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Well normal vmos crashes on androıd11. İ just need to login to salvahe my save files from it.

İ was wondering if modifyıng the android manifest would make it work. Sometimes i need to modify the SDK in the manifest fır it to install and run on A11
I don't think so. Normal VMOS is too old and outdated. Perhaps you can ask them for further infomation

Tetra-Sro

Rookie
Aug 4, 2021
Amsterdam
It keep saying insufficient storage i was like tf

So my situation is i downloaded vmos around 12 times but after the 13 time when i import a rom it doesn't accept it anymore is it because i keep reinstall and uninstalling it?

Resame

Just Crazy
Mar 3, 2018
Manchester
Maybe you can help me out..i downloaded the app Nd the custom roms and install it,but when i try to open it,it just displays a black screen with the floating icon.

hfhfhfh

Rookie
Feb 15, 2019
ASIA
My vmos pro version: 1.3.2

I can install VPro-1.0.3_A7.1.2-32bit_Root-Xposed-Gapps.zip.

Can install your rom of VPro-1.4.0_A7.1.2-32bit_Root-Xposed-Gapps.zip or not?

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Maybe you can help me out..i downloaded the app Nd the custom roms and install it,but when i try to open it,it just displays a black screen with the floating icon.
Maybe your device is not compatible. Try other roms

My vmos pro version: 1.3.2

I can install VPro-1.0.3_A7.1.2-32bit_Root-Xposed-Gapps.zip.

Can install your rom of VPro-1.4.0_A7.1.2-32bit_Root-Xposed-Gapps.zip or not?
Try?

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Added modded APK inside download links. You would not need to use custom ROM if you use mod APK to get permium

bretthtml

Platinian
Nov 22, 2018
united states
@AndnixSH just recently I'm not able to import your ROMs to the most pro I've tried multiple the vmospro versions but when importing it from local storage it just shows up this quick little splash screen and white and blue with Chinese letters obviously I don't speak Chinese I have no idea what it says but it doesn't go through the install process I'm assuming it's failed but it just won't work with any of your rooms anymore any idea why?

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
@AndnixSH just recently I'm not able to import your ROMs to the most pro I've tried multiple the vmospro versions but when importing it from local storage it just shows up this quick little splash screen and white and blue with Chinese letters obviously I don't speak Chinese I have no idea what it says but it doesn't go through the install process I'm assuming it's failed but it just won't work with any of your rooms anymore any idea why?
Make sure the location where you have downloaded the ROM does not contain any spaces and special symbols
If you have no idea, please make a video how you are importing the ROM
I need some helps why is it only showing up blackscreen for me
Try ROM 7.1 64-bit

Reactions: bretthtml

bretthtml

Platinian
Nov 22, 2018
united states
Make sure the location where you have downloaded the ROM does not contain any spaces and special symbols
If you have no idea, please make a video how you are importing the ROM

Try ROM 7.1 64-bit
Ahhh thanks so much my friend that seemed to fix it there definitely was a space in the mega download location by default. All seems to be fine now thanks so much again for all your hard work!