PMT FREE MOD Warhammer 40,000: Tacticus Ver. 1.17.20 MOD Menu APK | High Damage | Frozen Currency | Frozen Energy

Post number 198 has been selected as best answered.

Mankeke

Platinian
Sep 22, 2023
My Daddy's Balls
HIGH DAMAGE - Works perfectly fine

FROZEN CURRENCY - Visual only (does not work)

FROZEN ENERGY - Visual only (does not work)

As soon as you spend more than what you have, it will give you an error and restart your game with the surprise that you have used all your currency

Rompeojetes

Platinian
Oct 6, 2023
Unknown
HIGH DAMAGE - Works perfectly fine

FROZEN CURRENCY - Visual only (does not work)

FROZEN ENERGY - Visual only (does not work)

As soon as you spend more than what you have, it will give you an error and restart your game with the surprise that you have used all your currency
offline everything works, online only the high damage.

Somk2lexou

Solid & Active Platinian
Sep 29, 2018
Belgium
offline everything works, online only the high damage.
After the 1st chapter, all the offline stuffs will be reset, cuz you need to download the game asset to continue....which is turning on internet... Thus all those frozen stuffs are reset (in case you summoned a lot during 1st chapter). The damage is the only thing left... Sounds a bit like the Game Rivengard...

Rompeojetes

Platinian
Oct 6, 2023
Unknown
After the 1st chapter, all the offline stuffs will be reset, cuz you need to download the game asset to continue....which is turning on internet... Thus all those frozen stuffs are reset (in case you summoned a lot during 1st chapter). The damage is the only thing left... Sounds a bit like the Game Rivengard...
Are the characters you unlock when I'm offline also deleted when I activate the internet?

Tags
hypercasual strategy warhammer 40000: tacticus warhammer 40000: tacticus cheat warhammer 40000: tacticus hack warhammer 40000: tacticus mod