PMT FREE MOD Warhammer 40,000: Tacticus Ver. 1.21.11 MOD Menu APK | High Damage | Frozen Currency | Frozen Energy

Post number 197 has been selected as best answered.

Ty bedo I re-download this game again lol I miss it too much and thanks to u I am gonna b able to do amazing and not spend a dime! Bc man this game is heavily p2w thanks again @Bedo13

Reported
Reason: "Mod not working if you are online.. also after stage 15, it needs internet to download remaining stages thereby reverting the currency and champs to default! Mod is basically useless after stage 15 and/or if the game is running online!".

Checked by myself.
The report is right. None of the mod features work after level 15 or turn on the internet. @Bedo13 can you check them.

Proof:

Screenshot_2023-12-09-16-39-36-862_com.snowprintstudios.tacticus.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: zverilius
Reported
Reason: "Mod not working if you are online.. also after stage 15, it needs internet to download remaining stages thereby reverting the currency and champs to default! Mod is basically useless after stage 15 and/or if the game is running online!".

Checked by myself.
The report is right. None of the mod features work after level 15 or turn on the internet. @Bedo13 can you check them.

Proof:

View attachment 581124

Important note added.

Reactions: TamakoZio
Important Notes:
> This mod features only working offline until reach stage 15, after that the game working online. Forgive me for the truth! But I ask you again, then what's the point of a mod? What's the point))))>)???? Complete nonsense))))

Tags Tags
hypercasual strategy warhammer 40000: tacticus warhammer 40000: tacticus cheat warhammer 40000: tacticus hack warhammer 40000: tacticus mod