Not Working Warlord Nest M (Dragon Nest M Private Server)

Meow98

Rookie
Apr 3, 2020
Malaysia
I hear gm can refill our dm..if that true..how I can contact gm to refill my dm back..I need to use many dm to upgrade my character thx

malachixiv

Rookie
Apr 3, 2020
Toronto
If you are having failed installation problems make sure that you have enough space on your device. If it still fails to work it may not be compatible with your device, i can then suggest that if you have a pc or laptop to play the game on an emulator. It is well worth it.
Ohhh i have alot of space and im using note 8

So it means its not compatible? Coz ive tried alot of other dnm private servers and its working

Warder72

Solid & Active Platinian
Dec 25, 2017
Ohhh i have alot of space and im using note 8

So it means its not compatible? Coz ive tried alot of other dnm private servers and its working
My wife has a note 8. I just tested and tried installing to to her device and it failed install. So no it is not compatible it seems. One last thing you can try, make sure google play protect is turned off and if you have any antiviruses on your device to either authorize the apk or just turn it off until the apk is installed.

ShadyHashtag

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 14, 2020
Alaska
I hear gm can refill our dm..if that true..how I can contact gm to refill my dm back..I need to use many dm to upgrade my character thx
You are required to pay money to get diamonds in this server spend 200 usd to get 9 million diamonds is the top you can spend. Or you can get just a short few daily. This owner has a tendency to shut down private servers fairly often. If you just look at their gaming sevice history I would be very careful not to spend any money here. There are other options for dnm if you want free diamonds.

Warder72

Solid & Active Platinian
Dec 25, 2017
You are required to pay money to get diamonds in this server spend 200 usd to get 9 million diamonds is the top you can spend. Or you can get just a short few daily. This owner has a tendency to shut down private servers fairly often. If you just look at their gaming sevice history I would be very careful not to spend any money here. There are other options for dnm if you want free diamonds.
Do not listen to shady, he misinformed warloed about how the server was running and was very close to buying a whole new server just for shady. Shady is saying not to spend money here just because he was banned. @Meow98

ShadyHashtag

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 14, 2020
Alaska
Do not listen to shady, he misinformed warloed about how the server was running and was very close to buying a whole new server just for shady. Shady is saying not to spend money here just because he was banned. @Meow98
Was never banned. I left because of warlords poor server and ability to provide customer service. Was never informed about this whole buying a server for me so that's news to me. This is what ultimately caused me to leave. Sadly, I did spend money here but it wasn't worth it honestly.

I wrote about my experience here on plantinmods and this is what I got from warlord on discord.

Attachments

WarlordGamers

Just Crazy
Original poster
Aug 30, 2019
Somewhere
✅ Update on Mall, Pandora's Hearts now on sale! ✅
?? You will find an item called:
"Pandora's Lucky Pack"
but you will recive ?
"Pandora's Heart" Like shows this image below.

PandoraHeart.png

✅ Update en Tienda, ahora hay Corazones de Pandora! ✅
?? En la tienda verás el item que dice:
"Paquete de Fortunda de pandora"
pero al comprar recibirás ?
"Corazón de Pandora" como se ve en la imagen.

CorazondePandora.png

unyo300

Rookie
Sep 25, 2017
Was never banned. I left because of warlords poor server and ability to provide customer service. Was never informed about this whole buying a server for me so that's news to me. This is what ultimately caused me to leave. Sadly, I did spend money here but it wasn't worth it honestly.

I wrote about my experience here on plantinmods and this is what I got from warlord on discord.
yeah i leave this game too... i consider to spend the money in here...
i always play private server and always consider to play in private server 5-8 days to see... if i like the experience, no lag issue, etc
ill absolutely will donate, but in this server? nope...

WarlordGamers

Just Crazy
Original poster
Aug 30, 2019
Somewhere
yeah i leave this game too... i consider to spend the money in here...
i always play private server and always consider to play in private server 5-8 days to see... if i like the experience, no lag issue, etc
ill absolutely will donate, but in this server? nope...
Thanks for Play! Hope you found a new server

Reactions: unyo300