Not Working Warlord Nest M (Dragon Nest M Private Server)

ShadyHashtag

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 14, 2020
Alaska
So this server was fun up until the last few days. The servers are having a lot of lag issues and connectivity issues. You can go from having a great ping to no ping. And it has caused issues when doing world boss and attempting to do other content that requires you to know mechanics. I've been with the server since it officially launched out of beta and enjoyed it very much. Just disappointed with the recent issues that make it unplayable.

WarlordGamers

Just Crazy
Original poster
Aug 30, 2019
Somewhere
So this server was fun up until the last few days. The servers are having a lot of lag issues and connectivity issues. You can go from having a great ping to no ping. And it has caused issues when doing world boss and attempting to do other content that requires you to know mechanics. I've been with the server since it officially launched out of beta and enjoyed it very much. Just disappointed with the recent issues that make it unplayable.
Shitty isp. Check your connection... No everything its servers fault.
But the easy way it says its a servers fault.

ShadyHashtag

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 14, 2020
Alaska
Shitty isp. Check your connection... No everything its servers fault.
But the easy way it says its a servers fault.
Sadly not a shitty ISP. And you sending this to me really shows how you really are when dealing with issues. Had no issues playing up till 2 days ago when you took the servers offline to adjust things.

Attachments

WarlordGamers

Just Crazy
Original poster
Aug 30, 2019
Somewhere
Sadly not a shitty ISP. And you sending this to me really shows how you really are when dealing with issues. Had no issues playing up till 2 days ago when you took the servers offline to adjust things.
We are going to turn off to check that connectivity issues, i dont know how much time going to take us ...

WarlordGamers

Just Crazy
Original poster
Aug 30, 2019
Somewhere
We are going to move the updates download to another server to dont generate lag issues on main server.

WarlordGamers

Just Crazy
Original poster
Aug 30, 2019
Somewhere
APK Updated on the website - www.warlordnest.com

?? Hemos movido el servidor de updates y descarga de los archivos del juego a otro servidor diferente a donde estaba alojado. Para reducir lag del juego y demás. Los nuevos jugadores descargarán los datos del juego desde el server de datos.

?? We are move the files of server update and data to aviod lag the main server, all new players are going to download the data file of the new data server.

Warder72

Solid & Active Platinian
Dec 25, 2017
There are no server connection issues, that is only you.i have not had any issues and i get 646mbps download speed, yes its fast but you say that you get 64mbps download speed so you think that you shouldnt have issues, that is not fast internet speeds. Also with an influx of people using the same internet provider as you in your area, that will cause connectivity issues. Your server that hosts your internet is not only for you, it is shared with thousands of people, if more people in your area are using high speeds at once, you internet will go down. So again i say, there is nothing wrong with the games connection, it is yours. Call your internet provider or mobile provider and discuss with them. Do not be misleading about how the server runs.

Warder72

Solid & Active Platinian
Dec 25, 2017
Also you are getting a 58ms ping. That is too high of ping, you should not be getting more than 20ping. Are you using some sort of VPN?

hemo1231

Platinian
Feb 6, 2018
The new apk do not install dont know why
Says failed to aquirre configeration files what to do??

WarlordGamers

Just Crazy
Original poster
Aug 30, 2019
Somewhere
If you download this apk its working fine.
Try uninstall older apk

WarlordGamers

Just Crazy
Original poster
Aug 30, 2019
Somewhere
If you download this apk its working fine.
Try uninstall older apk
We are checking!