Not Working Warlord Nest M (Dragon Nest M Private Server)

Sadly not a shitty ISP. And you sending this to me really shows how you really are when dealing with issues. Had no issues playing up till 2 days ago when you took the servers offline to adjust things.

We are going to move the updates download to another server to dont generate lag issues on main server.

So this server was fun up until the last few days. The servers are having a lot of lag issues and connectivity issues. You can go from having a great ping to no ping. And it has caused issues when doing world boss and attempting to do other content that requires you to know mechanics. I've been with the server since it officially launched out of beta and enjoyed it very much. Just disappointed with the recent issues that make it unplayable.
There are no server connection issues, that is only you.i have not had any issues and i get 646mbps download speed, yes its fast but you say that you get 64mbps download speed so you think that you shouldnt have issues, that is not fast internet speeds. Also with an influx of people using the same internet provider as you in your area, that will cause connectivity issues. Your server that hosts your internet is not only for you, it is shared with thousands of people, if more people in your area are using high speeds at once, you internet will go down. So again i say, there is nothing wrong with the games connection, it is yours. Call your internet provider or mobile provider and discuss with them. Do not be misleading about how the server runs.

Sadly not a shitty ISP. And you sending this to me really shows how you really are when dealing with issues. Had no issues playing up till 2 days ago when you took the servers offline to adjust things.
Also you are getting a 58ms ping. That is too high of ping, you should not be getting more than 20ping. Are you using some sort of VPN?

CANT LOGIN? BECAUSE THIS ! :) UPDATE YOUR APK

Screenshot_14.jpg

Everybody use this private server. Ive tried all of the dragon nest m private servers advertised here, and this is the absolute best. If you use a private server that gives too much free, it becomes pointless, you get maxed too quick and it is a multiplayer game, everybody is maxed together, no more point to playing the game as there is no longer anything to achieve. This private server is the absolute best as it provides enough free stuff to have a whole lot to do daily, not too overpowered to have nothing to do when reaching max level. A lot of competition, daily challenges, daily events, etc. Join up!!!

Back
Top Bottom