Outdated WATCHED Player 0.19 (Mod)

noil

Platinian
Oct 17, 2018
Porto
I love this APP play with no problema and pute portugueses Legends ? Ty bro. Theo ONLY thing i Will love is to see Theo qualit of séries and movies 1080p and ONLY see Theo servers nothing more..

marvin11

Rookie
Nov 3, 2020
Manila
Thanks for this app! Any suggestion on a free vpn app that I can use that is compatible to this app? I need a vpn so that the live tv will not buffer.

GG78

ADBlock Expert
Original poster
Jan 6, 2019
HexHausen
Thanks for this app! Any suggestion on a free vpn app that I can use that is compatible to this app? I need a vpn so that the live tv will not buffer.
For Smartphone/Tablet

Premium & Disabled Data Collection (Real Anonymous VPN now)

For FireStick & Android TV (check my filelinked store there is a VPNHub TV Premium)

marvin11

Rookie
Nov 3, 2020
Manila
For Smartphone/Tablet

Premium & Disabled Data Collection (Real Anonymous VPN now)

For FireStick & Android TV (check my filelinked store there is a VPNHub TV Premium)
Thanks! Initially I tried the free version of X-VPN and when I try to watch live tv it says Failed to open stream error. When I used the VPN you shared, I can now access the live TV but it is still buffering. Not sure if I just need to switch servers or Huhu is having problems at this time.

Could you share me the link where I can download the VPN Hub premium for Android TV? Sorry just new here and can't figure out where I can find the link.

GG78

ADBlock Expert
Original poster
Jan 6, 2019
HexHausen
Thanks! Initially I tried the free version of X-VPN and when I try to watch live tv it says Failed to open stream error. When I used the VPN you shared, I can now access the live TV but it is still buffering. Not sure if I just need to switch servers or Huhu is having problems at this time.

Could you share me the link where I can download the VPN Hub premium for Android TV? Sorry just new here and can't figure out where I can find the link.
I dont have buffering at all no matter with or without VPN. But i reconized that when i wake up my firestick and directly watch it will buffer for me too, so first thing ill do after waking up my fire TV Stick is a Restart - then everything is smooth.

FRAMISFIT

Platinian
Nov 3, 2020
FRANCE
Hi, this morning i have an error message .... no iptv, when i retry to install (pc or android ) no way, yesterday it worked.