Open Request What's your Hidden Power? Super Power Anime Game

Deadteea

Platinian On Fire
Apr 9, 2020
Kotoamatsukami
That's not necessarily true. They're obviously aware that people are modding their games because, on their most recent game, they ramped up the security.
That's because the people were mention the modded Game Version on Social Media Platforms. So they got aware of the modded version and increased they Security.

Reactions: STAR AJ

FuryXM

Platinian
May 27, 2020
France
they have reduced the award points in lottery game in the latest game.anyone else feeling it?
Yeah, that's a little annoying but in the last game they make the premium choices are a little annoying or useless so you can pass it. But I spoke with devs about it and they are thinking about switching the mini game. If you have any problems with it, just contact me and I will talk of it with devs.

STAR AJ

Platinian
Jun 28, 2021
Y
Yeah, that's a little annoying but in the last game they make the premium choices are a little annoying or useless so you can pass it. But I spoke with devs about it and they are thinking about switching the mini game. If you have any problems with it, just contact me and I will talk of it with devs.
YEAH NOT BIT ITS MORE ANNOYING DID ANYONE GETTING DAILY BONUS OF (777 ) FOR ME NOT.
ALTHOUGH I COLLECTED FOR A WEEK AND FINISHED THIS GAME .NOW IAM ON NXT RELEASE COLLECTING AND GOING TO START AT NEXT WEEK .
DO U KNOW HOW MUCH RUBIES REQUIRE TO UNLOCK EVERY PREMIUM

Deadteea

Platinian On Fire
Apr 9, 2020
Kotoamatsukami
Y
YEAH NOT BIT ITS MORE ANNOYING DID ANYONE GETTING DAILY BONUS OF (777 ) FOR ME NOT.
ALTHOUGH I COLLECTED FOR A WEEK AND FINISHED THIS GAME .NOW IAM ON NXT RELEASE COLLECTING AND GOING TO START AT NEXT WEEK .

As I know around 200-400 Rubies

Sayak1

Platinian
Aug 6, 2020
India
@RedXen if u can atleast mod to increase the no of points (x10) earned in videos and mini games,instead of unlocking all premium choices,thatwill be sufficient

Reactions: RedXen

FuryXM

Platinian
May 27, 2020
France
@RedXen if u can atleast mod to increase the no of points (x10) earned in videos and mini games,instead of unlocking all premium choices,thatwill be sufficient
I think that's not that simple, if Yaskashije stopped it that's surely vecause all ressources of the game are now locked by a unique and new security. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: RedXen and STAR AJ

Dugu2

Platinian
Jun 6, 2020
India
Y

Let's consider for each premium choice you need 28 rubies in average.Normally there are 26 premium choice per game.So by that calculation the amount of rubies you need to see in a single game is 700+ which is large enough for me to drop all interest in farming

RedXen

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Jul 8, 2021
Norway
I think that's not that simple, if Yaskashije stopped it that's surely vecause all ressources of the game are now locked by a unique and new security. 🤷‍♂️
The game is protected with both SafetyNet and obfuscation. This doesn't make it impossible to hack, it just makes the process a lot more painful. I'm working on breaking the security of the obfuscator they're using but I'm not sure how long that's gonna take :/, The problem is that I have a lot of school work at the moment and I'm working on a game of my own, so I'm continuing on with it whenever I can. And to answer your question, no, in this particular case, it's not possible to increase the reward from the videos because that's now server-sided. It never used to be, but it is now.

Sayak1

Platinian
Aug 6, 2020
India
The game is protected with both SafetyNet and obfuscation. This doesn't make it impossible to hack, it just makes the process a lot more painful. I'm working on breaking the security of the obfuscator they're using but I'm not sure how long that's gonna take :/, The problem is that I have a lot of school work at the moment and I'm working on a game of my own, so I'm continuing on with it whenever I can. And to answer your question, no, in this particular case, it's not possible to increase the reward from the videos because that's now server-sided. It never used to be, but it is now.
is the lottery game reward server sided too?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Shared [Tested] Your Land. WHAT?! v1.1.5 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
KevinF3r OA [Shared] What a Legend! [18+] v0.6.02 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 21
Hondizye OA [Shared] What Could Have Been [18+] v0.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 1
Arsenal Shared [Tested] What Magic Is This TD v1.1.4 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
Arsenal Shared [Tested] What the Fish? v1.01 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
xHeathcliff OA [Shared] Detective: Purity & Decay what will you choose [+18] v.0.0.1 Age Restricted Games 11
M4KI OA [Shared] ~ RPG looking for yourself in a different world ~ That's right? My sister is a legendary hero, but I'm an ordinary person ... what? [18+] vFinal MOD A Age Restricted Games 163
G Shared [Tested] Superhero Play 456: What If v1.2 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G Shared [Tested] What, The Fox v1.3.5 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
Arsenal Shared [Tested] What the Hen: 1on1 summoner game v2.11.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 9
G-Bo ッ READ! What you should know about the iOS App Section iOS APPS 0
G-Bo ッ READ! What you need to know about Shared-iMODs SHARED iOS MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 0
Axey Outdated What The Hen! Revival Ver. 0.0.1 MOD APK | Free Energy Upgraded | Uncapped Energy Outdated PMT Android MODs 13
G-Bo ッ READ! What you should know about the Android App Section ANDROID APPS 0
G-Bo ッ READ! What you need to know about Shared-MODs SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 0
ZhdanYuli Open Request Love Games: Любовные Истории и ( Love Games. Choose your story: ) ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
KevinF3r OA [Shared] Granter of Your Desires [18+] v0.3 Demo MOD APK Age Restricted Games 0
DigitalKnight FREE MOD Emperor: Conquer your Queen Ver 0.71 MOD APK | High Gems | High Money ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 43
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Mob Busters: Divine Destroyer Ver. 2.024 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Gem | Always Your Turn EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 17
M Open Request Tales: Choose Your Own Story ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 1
GG78 AOS APP [Tested] Flo - Track your Period v0.6 (CM|Offline) Tested Android Apps 4
tang1234 FREE MOD Hello Hero RPG Ver.37.0.53 Mod Menu [always your turn] ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 28
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD GOD OF MAGIC - Offline Choose your own adventure Ver. 3.1 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Gem | Free Subscription Packs EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 4
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD MAGIC 3: Offline RPG Choose Your Story Free Ver. 1.5.3 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Gem | Free Subscription Packs EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 5
KevinF3r OA [Shared] Earn Your Freedom [18+] v0.18 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 5
KevinF3r OA [Shared] In Your Shoes [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2
B PMT FREE MOD Would you sell your soul? 2 Ver. 1.1.236 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices | Free Premium Outfit EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 11
KevinF3r Shared [Tested] Episode - Choose Your Story Ver. 23.01 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 38
B PMT FREE MOD Ocean -The place in your heart Ver. 1.5.2 MOD APK | Unlimited Rubies | Unlimited Shells | Unlimited Mood Pieces | Unlimited Ads Skip Tickets EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 16
C Filled Request Emperor: Conquer your Queen ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 6
JokerArt FREE MOD Cannerian Tale - Healing Your Mind Ver. 2.61 MOD APK | UNLIMITED COINS | UNLIMITED CRYSTAL | NO ADS GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 5
L Open Request Destiny:Romance On Your Choice ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 2
XiaRei AOS APP [Tested] SnoreLab : Record Your Snoring v2.15.15- [Premium] APK Tested Android Apps 2
B PMT FREE MOD Destiny: Romance Stories Ver. 2.1.2 MOD APK | Free Premium Choices | Free Premium Outfit | Infinite Keys EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 34
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Draw Your Game v4.2.530 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G Shared [Tested] Stories: Your Choice (more diamonds and tickets) v0.9364 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
KevinF3r OA [Shared] Devil In Your Eyes [18+] v0.05.2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 5
S Open Request Cannerian Tale - Healing Your Mind ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
Aqualax AOS APP [Tested] Musixmatch - Lyrics for your music v7.8.12 b2022040511 (Premium) Tested Android Apps 7
G Shared [Tested] Homes: design your dream v1.8.12659 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
Aqualax AOS APP [Tested] Musixmatch - Lyrics for your music v7.8.12 (Premium) Tested Android Apps 5
B PMT FREE MOD My Story: Choose Your Own Path Ver. 6.10 MOD APK | Unlimited Diamonds EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 5
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Swordsman.io fight for the future of your village Ver. 0.4 MOD APK | INCREASED DAMAGE | INCREASED DEFENSE | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
iluyears Open Request Taming Your Elves (Early Access) ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 1
S Open Request Novels: Choose your story ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 15
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Super Brain Plus - Keep your brain active v2.4.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Your Life Simulator v1.12.4 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
B AWAITING UPDATE Darling Pet : Choose your love Ver. 1.2.6 MOD Menu APK | Free Premium Choices PMT MODs Waiting For Update 97
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Devil Eater: Counter Attack to guard your soul Ver. 4.2 MOD APK | 1 HIT | UNLIMITED DIAMONDS | UNLIMITED GOLD | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 5
Zecode Open Request PREVIEW - Plan your Instagram ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 2